Baby Boom

The New Batman Adventures 'Fan Fiction Love Story'

By Tayla Drago

Gotham Girls

Episode #108 – Baby Boom

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy visit a wax museum, hoping to steal the (real) jewels off a wax figure of Princess Adjani. As Megan was paid to patrol the entire building while watching out for her enemies, it was an all nighter.

"(This is fun, as if...)"

For Harley and Ivy don't stand out for others to see that they were real but seeing them as fans dress up like them.

"Hey, Red, are you sure people won't recognize us?" Harley asks her friend. "Megs will be there too."

"Not to worry, Harley Girl." she said. "Lots of people dress up as their favorite celebrates. We'll be fine. And I'm sure Megan will hardly notice a thing."

Bad enough to have real criminals on the loose because of this. Once inside, Ivy gives a pile of pollen to Harley to incapacitate the guards with.

"What is this stuff?" she smells it to sneeze all over to spread.

Harley, curious, sniffs it as Ivy explains its effects: It carries a rejuvenating chemical that will cause whoever is subjected to it to regress to infancy, as Harley learns firsthand. With Ivy briefly distracted by the guards she was about to incapacitate; the baby Harley crawls away.

"Harley? Harley?!"

For Harley to be crawling around for Megan sees a baby 'without noticing her being the real Harley Quinn to make sure she doesn't get hurt'.

"Huh Wow! A baby on the loose?!" Megan tries helping the baby out. "Hold on, Baby! I'm coming!"

With Harley being a baby to see other statues all over the place: like Zatanna, someone name Lobo, Superman, and so on...And then she sees the Adjani jewel to swipe away to crawl like nothing happened at all. Megan didn't pay attention to help out the baby instead. While Ivy worriedly looks for her, she finds the statue of Adjani again, swipes the jewels, then finds and destroys a wax statue of the Joker. Being in the display to look real to her in the villain statues with Penguin and Two-Face that were also there.

"Pudding? Pudding." she crawls on the Joker statue to hug him. "Pudding?" Harley sees it wasn't real to try moving it. "Pudding? Pudding! Pudding!!!"

She then destroys it for Ivy to find her and Megan too as she cleans up the mess.

"There you are. Finally!"

Ivy carries Harley away.

"Naughty, Harley, naughty." she makes up something at the women to believe in. "Father issues. Excuse us."

Looks like they leave with the necklace scout free without anyone noticing. Wow...Even for the two officers sees that the real Harley was an odd name for a baby.

"Cute kid, but what kind of whacko names their kid 'Harley Quinn'?"

Ivy writes it off to onlookers as 'father issues,' then drives away with Harley in an organic baby seat. And getting away with the necklace after all...Later, Harley turns back to normal afterwards, for Megan knew all along 'surprising her a bit' to say this part...

"(Ah, yeah...I'm staying out of this to wonder why Harley Quinn turned herself into a baby?)" she asked herself. "(Just one of those nights I guess.)"

I guess she never like parties like this one to have people not caring about their surrounds, makes sense.