No, I'm Batgirl!

The New Batman Adventures 'Fan Fiction Love Story'

By Tayla Drago

Gotham Girls

Episode #132 - No, I'm Batgirl!

With her wrist in a sling, Detective Montoya tries to sway Commissioner Gordon, but gets nowhere; he refuses to second-guess his officers. Going crazy on Batgirl, Ivy, Harley, and Catwoman to go after but not on Megan a lot, huh?

"Don't you think we're going too far, sir?" Montoya asks Gordon a question.

This was unlike him right now...

"I know what is and isn't even for Megan and Batman will have to see that soon enough."

"Sir." Dora comes into the room. "Batgirl's been spotted on the north side of town."

Dora reports that Batgirl has been spotted and surrounded on the north side—then, as he drives over there in his car, he receives a report that she is in a greenhouse, on the west side. Unable to figure out how she got so far so fast, he receives another report that she's on the south side of Gotham, Gordon drives over there to find Batgirl on the dock, and pulls off her mask...Revealing Catwoman.

"Sorry to disappoint, boys."

To his irritation, the situation is the same in the other two locations; the police over there have Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy.

"Let me give you a hand." Harley escapes with dummy hands. "Or two!"

"Waiting time." Ivy said to have her plants hold the officers down.

Gordon tries to get Catwoman for not escaping from him or the other officers.

"Get her!"

Giving she has no choice, Catwoman swims for it.

"Out of the frying pan and into the water." she hates the smell. "Ugh. Megan, you owe me big time after this."

The clock begins to strike midnight as the three criminals escape one by one, leaving Gordon baffled, able only to wonder what Batgirl is up to. Megan sees that everything was cleared allowing her to sneak it to give her friend Barbara Gordon ago.

"All clear, Barbara, come on in."

She had no trouble getting inside thanks to Megan's help.

"Thanks, Megan." said Barbara. "It's Barbara Gordon's turn to shine."

At that moment, Barbara Gordon sneaks with Megan Tsuki into the Gotham City police department, taking her father's key card and watch, then goes down to the Special Crimes Vault—where a female voice behind her shouts...

"OK, Freeze!"

This stops both Megan and Barbara to have someone following them. Another officer? Probably...