Sonia Belmont

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

'And now [since we've gotten through the recaps from the series and such], on with the main event of my made-up story. Yes! It takes place after the Bount Saga and way before the Arrancar Saga afterwards to be in order. You get it? Okay then, and here we go!'

(Belmont Saga: Part 1)

Many years of Dracula's Curse to come and go. For something comes and goes a lot from people's fear and hatred to bring back one monster in our midst of our world of a villain known as Count Dracula from Transylvania, as every centuries goes like this...he comes out to make more victims as his new family of vampires to drain blood and make monsters for his son Alucard is bound to stop him from his human mother Lisa was killed because of a half breed son was born; and he seeks revenge with the help of some friends with a gift of power and one Belmont hero Simon Belmont to Trevor Belmont and so on to stop his evilness...And those monsters who work for him like the Grim Reaper who also known as Death himself. Good to keep the world saved and all over the years for those heroes and a lot more out there, but what would happen if a new plan came around centuries later? Around the year 2000? And in a different location this time?

One man was trying to take out Dracula to be revived yet again. Known as Richard Belmont to put a stop to this and saving the world and his village he was born in and train well by his master. During his hunt, he tries saving an innocent woman who was running away from Death trying to kill her as a human sacrifice for him to come to the rescue; although he did but only to get caught by other monsters like Succubus to retrain his blood and was out cold to be capture. Not good...! As she, Death, a creature known as Chainsaw Killer type of Frankenstein's monster, Shaft, Deku the Vampire Bat, Creature Bat, Death Dragon, Executioner, Flying Wolf, Minotaur, Medusa, and Joker 'Dracula's henchmen' who all worked and serve their master all gather together in one room. As the human girl is killed for her soul and body was absorbed to revive Dracula to rule the world this time, and better than ever before. For he has already come prepared thanks to Death's help.

Really not good here! With them and all his monsters and vampires wait for his orders and revenge on one capture Belmont who was Richard himself, what will happen to this poor soul? Gone for a year now and bad news for Dracula to roam the world for the others to fear the worse to come...Only another Belmont who was Richard's little sister can make a stand against it all, saving her brother's life, trains hard, save her village, the people, and the world before it was too late. Sonia Belmont was her name. Beautiful to look at, she can fight very well to not good down without a fight to do whatever she can with some help like Richard's childhood friend Maria Renard, her magical pet owl Howey, and their teacher Master Keigo Shu must rescue and find Richard. Along with Alucard who's joining with Sonia to know of him for a year now and to be working closely...It all comes down to this. A father and son battle or revenge, a girl who cares for the Belmont name to save her only brother, and such to stop Dracula's from reigning terror again right away. For his target, he and his monsters go for this time – is in Japan. That was somewhere around Karakura Town. Not good at all! From those details to give out, our story begins...

Seems that the background story's was true for some skeleton-like demons were taken out and a few vampire bats for both Sonia and Alucard did their jobs together to be protecting the many lives, stopping Dracula's evil monsters, and trying to find Richard who was out there somewhere for the search still continues. And where more of the enemies were headed to next by seeing from afar...Oh! And Sonia was the person watching the far after the last saga by the way!