Round Five: Renji vs. Minotaur

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

A battle to be going on in a bowling/arcade/restaurant for many lives were in grave danger, even the B-Last Band members and crew people for Alucard to fight through the Lillie's vines to try draining them. Same with Urahara, Tessai, Yoruichi, Jinta, Ururu, Ririn, Kurodo, and Noba to do the same back outside; along with Sonia, Hayame, and Kon 'in Ichigo's body' to stop the rest back inside the building. So many vines of this deadly flower monster who works for Dracula! As for the other six saving the lives into hiding to face against Dracula's six powerful monster armies now 'well seven once since Urahara beaten Executioner' for these matches I'll try to make them a bit short, okay? There almost like the boss fights in Castlevania Legends from the Game Boy game.

No worries about Hayame, she will be fine as she rushes to Uryu's side in case anyone of you are wondering about her...Oh, right! Time for the fifth round for Renji Abarai vs. Minotaur. For this battle will be a muscle to someone with power from their abilities or weapon type of showdown for the two battling it out in the hallways of the building since Renji got everyone out to safety; the only thing left now is for him to do the same thing after battling it out against the monstrous type of bull type of demon who was in his way.

Agile minotaur creature that utilizes different-lengthen high jumps to hop from across the room via its pillars. Its random, unpredictable movements are its only true strength.

"So, this is what a Soul Reaper looks like...not what I've imagine, but whatever." Minotaur moves his feet to charge up for his nose to smell out and look all tough. "Might as well make this fight count. You, Soul Reaper, you and me. Let's fight with brawl and power, use one power up against me if you like, but one alone."

"A big male type of cow, huh?" surprised Renji to have his boomerang and armor on him to use his fighting skills for those two to win. "I'll use my skills to fight against you, Mr. Bull, and with some Belmont powers mix in with it. How's that? (Using my fighting skills and new powers is the only chance I have. If even I use my Zabimaru, it'll be risky to cause more damage to hurt the humans from inside of this place. So I must play it cool like Ichigo, Rukia, Sonia, and the others do when they fight.)"

Minotaur sighs to agree with the fighting terms for him to jump a few times to make the ceiling part fall down to make a battle ground to stay in the big circle, the two will fight to the death and/or to fall. The last one standing alive and not dead completely is the winner. The battle to the Dracula battles! For Renji to always be a hot headed, he tries his best to fight against the bull monster the best he could without dying!

"That's fine, what ifs and so not. Okay, try to make this fight more fun now without holding anything back. Time to go all out, Soul Reaper!"

Minotaur jumps up on the platform for Renji to climb up on it and gets ready to fight.

"And neither will I, cow boy. So let's go! Zabimaru, give me strength from the Belmont abilities of mine!"

The Minotaur comes charging at Renji to try holding the monster from trying to ramp him down, being really strong and armoring up with lots of boulders to hold Minotaur, the bull demon kept on charging forward. How long could Renji hold up? Not long enough from the looks of it...! So Renji to jump up from above Minotaur to kick him on the back to miss, but the monster crushing the plain fields a bit to leave a huge hole in it. Close call!

"Hmm...Not bad, tough one is good like me." said the monster to have both his handcuff chains on his wrists and was ready to use on Renji next. "You think you're better, I can do more than fight. Watch."