Kisuke Urahara

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

So many things to be going on with Ichigo, Orihime, Chad, Uryu, Kon, along with Renji and Rukia who were both aiding them from the Soul Society to save the lives differently against Dracula and his monsters who are invading the World of the Living. Even the world if nothing is done for Alucard and Sonia to complete their task and save Richard Belmont's life, who's Alucard's friend and Sonia's older brother. And how can our heroes aid them and still defend Karakura Town? By becoming not only a rock band member with a manager/bodyguard, but they also needed to become students to stay closer with the others and lots to explain their plans later. 'As well as Hayame Yoko who's a new student, and feeling out from what happened since last night to remember the rest to have some powers ever since she was born with them'. Cool!

Besides Hayame already making some new friends 'for Uryu to really like her' and Renji as a janitor to go undercover, as Keigo was hitting on her and Sonia too 'while Alucard was trying to keep her protected a little too well'.

"Wow! Wow! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!" Keigo goes love-like crazy at Sonia and Hayame. "Ms. Hayame and the Hot Idol Sonia! At our school! Please go out with me, lovely ladies! Or at least one of you-!" Just as Keigo was making his moves on the two girls, Alucard punches him in the stomach slightly to slow this human down from his great strength that he has.

"Forgive me, but...I'm Sonia's childhood friend, bodyguard, and manager." Alucard said calmly. "Anyone who dares approach to her, I'm afraid I must restrain you."

Sonia smirks to pat Alucard on the back for another job well done 'like she was laughing from the inside'.

"Down, Alucard, you've done well." Sonia gives Keigo her autograph. "You can have this instead. Enjoy."

Ichigo, Chad, and Mizuiro saw that part coming for Keigo was a bit hurt to try getting back up on his feet.

"That had to hurt, huh Keigo?" Mizuiro said to his friend.

Keigo then does it again to Hayame this time.

"I'm still a big fan by the way...Then what about you, Ms. Hayame? Do you want to go on a date-!?" Uryu throws a book at Keigo's head hard to go on the ground again and in pain.

"Now that had to hurt." said Chad.

"Sorry, Mr. Asano, but you're not my type." said Hayame. "Do you still want to be friends instead?"

At least Hayame was being nice to him, talk about getting a double rejection for this guy once again, as Keigo was rolling around to be in such pain.

"Not going to happen!" angered Uryu.

The other girls were confused and the other students in the class room as well.

"Uryu?" questioned both Rukia and Orihime.

Looks like the smart genius Uryu might have a crush on Hayame...

"Ah...! Nothing! I didn't say anything!"

With Hayame laughing and Renji was enjoying the show quietly from outside of the classroom, Ichigo sees from having three more students 'and two he knows of', there was going to be a lot of planning to be going on of the battle to soon make it's arrival.

"(Sonia and Alucard better give us a good reason why they're at our school later, after we survived this day first...)" Ichigo said to himself to be sighing.

Will Keigo be all right?

"Ah, Keigo?" Tatsuki tries helping him out. "Do you need a hand?"

"Please...Don't touch me..."