Round One: Chad vs. Creature Bat

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

A battle to be going on in a bowling/arcade/restaurant for many lives were in grave danger, even the B-Last Band members and crew people for Alucard to fight through the Lillie's vines to try draining them. Same with Urahara, Tessai, Yoruichi, Jinta, Ururu, Ririn, Kurodo, and Noba to do the same back outside; along with Sonia, Hayame, and Kon 'in Ichigo's body' to stop the rest back inside the building. So many vines of this deadly flower monster who works for Dracula! As for the other six saving the lives into hiding to face against Dracula's six powerful monster armies now 'well seven once since Urahara beaten Executioner' for these matches I'll try to make them a bit short, okay? There almost like the boss fights in Castlevania Legends from the Game Boy game.

First up inside the bowling room of the hallways was Chad vs. Creature Bat. For this demon was all tough to fight with someone like Chad to be big and strong; getting his power ups of a Belmont and he was ready to go; from within his body to go all out against the bat demon, only to have trouble to throw his punches from the monster to be flying around a lot.

The Creatures Bat is the first boss from Castlevania Legends. It is a fiendish artificial life form that was created by fusing the abilities of a bat with those of a human. It can fly and attacks with superhuman strength.

"Oops, I forgot to tell you. I fight when flying to strike down hard...You still want a piece of me or the whole thing?"

Like Chad was going to go down from the likes from one of Dracula's monsters.

"I'll fight you. Let's go, bat." he said. "I got the power to win and to protect innocent people."

For Chad to punch a bending machine to break down, Creature Bat had some tricks to use against him. With many spikes to be coming out to cut through a bowling ball in half to prove on how tricky he'll be to not be beaten that easily.

"All fight and no talk, huh?" Creature Bat mocks Chad. "Okay then tough guy, let's go! I'll pierce you to death."

A big fight for a bat-like monster to be flying down at Chad fast. From one end to another, non-stop! Though Chad couldn't attack to have some cuts to show on his arm, he had to defend himself until he could get an opening. It was hard to know when to make a move though, but still it's better than dying! This demon flies around the room, goes to the side for a few seconds, then flies horizontally. Afterwards, he was flapping his wings really fast, then tries to step on Chad to move away. As strong as Chad was, he knows when to dodge to try attacking his enemy. With Creature Bat trying to hurt Chad some more to keep on avoiding the attacks; only to get cuts many times and fast from the monster's speed from flight to keep on cutting his flesh to lose a lot of blood, but that still won't stop Chad. He tries to walk and jump away from Creature Bat for he won't stop attacking the big guy. If he is getting hit a lot like this, it's not too painful, but to slow Chad down from not bleeding to death! And the Creature Bat's strong attacks from his speed, win, flying, and spikes to use as a shield and attacks with it.

"Ouch...!" he said in pain. "(I got to hold up somehow, I have to for Ichigo and Rukia to not get involved in this fight. They have their own battles to deal with, I have my own right in front of me.)"

Ah, man! How long can Chad hold up to have his muscles to pull the spikes out of him for some to still be in pain little by little. For the Creature Bat kept on flying around to have his spikes 'to be more all over his entire body to protect the monster and still play unfair'. So not cool! For Creature Bat was enjoying all of this...

"Ha! Liking the pain that I'm inflicting you with, mister? Well, there's more where that came from!"

From all this going on, can Chad beat the beast? Well, we know how cool, friendly, and as strong as he is, right? I think we know of the tale about him so far, right...?