Alucard

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

Oh, boy...It looks like Ichigo had to start a fight with the person who saved him, Uryu, Chad, and Orihime. Along with Alucard was Sonia and Ichigo for they don't believe in their stories being real from one another – as the other two guys and Kon race towards where Ichigo might be, only for Orihime to make it as she watches the whole fight to be worried about Ichigo who was about to go head to head against a random stranger. So...Who will win this fight? This should be something else.

"(Oh, Ichigo. Please be careful.)" Orihime said while watching.

Sonia and Ichigo go charging in at one another to begin their battle against each other.

"Let's go!" the two said at the same time.

The two warriors were going all out from their fast speed, power, and their swords to whipping weapons in battle without destroying the entire forest and/or causing a scene for the other humans to notice as they were playing it smart – while still giving it everything they each got. From sword slashing on Ichigo's end to move away from Sonia's whipping really fast; the same with her against his slash attacks to avoid and moving fast by using some of her weapons without really killing a human being, it was only used for monsters to kill and that's it. Seems to be a fair fight as those two just gave it their all for Orihime to feel them out to be very fast for eyes to catch up to their movements. Besides they were both strong to create strong winds and such for Uryu, Chad, and Kon to find the location they were at, Ichigo and Sonia move aside to stare at each other to also be smiling on a fine fight they were having so far.

"Hey...Not bad." Ichigo said to be smirking.

"Really? Same goes for you too." Sonia does the same thing.

Nice way for Ichigo to get to know someone like Sonia like this, the same with her.

"Got more within you?"

"I'm not done yet..."

As they kept on fighting for Ichigo thought he was beating Sonia to lose her edge, only for her to whip him to tying his foot up to give him a throw down. Ouch! With Ichigo having trouble getting back up, Sonia tries punching him to make a hole on the ground to kicking him a lot to move away and tries blocking her movements. Looks like Ichigo was losing...How long can he defend himself against a female Belmont? Orihime sees the horror happening, she had to say something quickly to stop them from fighting at one another. For she tries supporting Ichigo to help him win by the power of love.

"(No! Ichigo!)" she runs closer in the battle. "Get up!"

Sonia stops to see Orihime just standing there to look worried for Ichigo's safety, and for him to see her acting like this. Does he know she really loves him yet? So far...?

"O-O-Orihime...?" Ichigo was confused.

Not good on Sonia 'for she doesn't want anyone else getting hurt'.

"(This is bad...!) Another one of your friends?" she talks to Orihime. "Look, girl. Just stay out of this one. Your friend Ichigo and I are fighting in words to understand each other a little better. You should know that by now."

Orihime knows already, but still...She wasn't afraid to still cheer Ichigo on even if Sonia was getting the best out of him.

"I don't care! I know ready!" she said to say this next part to Ichigo. "Listen to me, Ichigo! You need to get up and keep on fighting, please! I know you can do it! Prove your point to Sonia whether she's a famous pop singer or a fighter, you need to be strong! I'm with you all the way through this! So is Uryu, Chad, your family, and our other friends! You're not just a normal Soul Reaper after all, you are different than the rest of them! You are you!"