Eichikiba and Kiwi Winged Demon of Darkness

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

At long last, Sonia Yamamoto/Belmont has finally awakened her Zanpakto Eichikiba's true powers of light and darkness to stop a weapon-like monster, the Demon Sword. And another Belmont power of Iba to help her out after she saved him. And now, she's a full time Soul Reaper. Cool! As she and her friends: Momo, Rangiku, Kiyone, Yachiru, Yumichika, Ikkaku, Sentaro, Izuru, and Hisagi celebrated with their friend, it finally happens...the egg of Eichikiba's other half of her Zanpakto, for it turns out to be a cute little pink fuzz ball; with eyes, ears, wings to fly, a tail, with red spots on his face, sounds like a girl almost, acts like a kid, and can have a mouth when it opens. Aw, too cute! To the other ten didn't think that Sonia's Zanpakto spirit side to have a cute version from the other tough one, but...it does. All the other half did was to be happy to fly around and saying 'hi' to everyone else.

"Hello! Hello, Sonia! Me know a lot about who you are! And these are friends. They are! I should know!" he said a lot. "Hello to all of you, hello!"

"Ah...Hi...?" Sonia was still confused and shock to see this was Eichikiba's other half to be cute and friendly. "Are you really Eichikiba...?"

He just laughs to be flying around and such for Ikkaku to grab hold of him with his hand.

"Hey, bubby, cute Sonia asked you a question. Are you her other half of the Zanpakto Eichikiba or not?"

"Ah...Yes!" the little guy puts his big mouth on Ikkaku's head to be nibbling on it, and not biting to not have any teeth.

"Hey! My head's not food!" Ikkaku tries to pull him off.

With the boys helping Ikkaku out, to get the little guy off the head unharmed.

"Well, would you look at this thing." surprised Izuru to have a look at the cute one. "Must be but the lighter version of this Eichikiba creature. Amazing..."

"I never thought I would look like this thing." same with Hisagi.

"That's kind of cool." and Sentaro.

"It's pretty just like me and my sweet Sonia..." same with Yumichika to like the cuteness from the little one too.

Ikkaku on the other hand, he has been drooled on to get cleaned and still liking the new creature. For Sonia couldn't help but to pat the other half of Eichikiba to be held in her arms. In love, smiling, for him to be enjoying a lot of attention, and such to both be happy to be with each other in person at last.

"That thing tried to nibble my head! But...if Sonia likes him, then I do too." Ikkaku said to get Yachiru off his head. "Not you!"

She laughs at Ikkaku to hate her doing that to him the most and then goes sees Sonia's other new friend.

"Ah, lighten up, will you, Baldy?" she said to be patting the creature's head like a cat. "Wow, Sonny! This other Zanpakuto's cute self is really great."

Kiyone, Rangiku, and Momo gather around with Sonia and the creature too as they find him to be very cute to be held and such.

"It's really neat!"

"Super cute!" Rangiku kisses him and then hugs him within her breasts almost. "Hello, little guy, we're friends of Sonia's..."

He pulls out of there to say hi back to all of them.

"Hello, friends of Sonia. Please to meet with all of you." Kiwi said. "Friends of Sonia, is friends of mine too."

Momo hugs the creature next to love his adorableness.