Sajin Komamura

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

As we've seen both Ikkaku and Yumichika have their powers upgraded of the Belmont next 'for Sonia having a powerful bracelet of luck that was given to her master Keigo Shun from the past' while still be a human of a half breed Soul Reaper, and some Belmont spirit she still has left of...it would seem there was a lot more about Sonia Yamamoto than the curse to get rid of before Dracula sends out more of his demons after her; hurting her body so and learning about her new Zanpakto to have the spirit of Eichi to guide her one way to learn more about her mother who was still out there. What about her? Does she have something to do with the Dracula's curse to show up every century and such...? Who knows! But for now, she has one more task to complete of becoming a Soul Reaper real soon to wait for that moment and train on other things little at a time to overcome the curse, somehow.

But that's not all, with Dracula making his move on Ichigo and the others back in the World of the Living...Deku does the same to send out someone made out of liquid to be ready to move out once the demon bat opens a portal from the hideout and in to the Soul Society place real soon. Again? As Sonia was training to learn some Kido move of water types in the lake to move her body 'like some type of yoga thing', while Ukitake watches her every move to her stunning beauty of hers to not keep his eyes away to see the whole thing.

"Amazing..." Ukitake was speechless.

Seems like Sonia was starting to fight better in her training little by little 'to avoid the curse from her neck as well', for her to move like the waters from the lake she was standing in. Under her control to do so well on it – offense, defense, and so on with many times of moves she can make with it and for Ukitake to admire it all.

"Huh? You okay, Jushiro? (I admit, this guy is very nice to me and kind of cute too.)"

Ukitake snaps out of it afterwards.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just seeing how you were doing from becoming a Soul Reaper again, having fun training and making new friends." he said with a smile.

"Yeah, besides Dracula has found a way to enter in the Soul Society to come after me and try to kill you guys." said Sonia to be worried. "I have to get stronger so I can fight back again and before Ichigo and the others show up. We're going to need all of the backup we can get."

Well, that part could be a problem to hear the news from Ikkaku and Yumichika to tell Yamamoto about it since yesterday. For Ukitake to worry about Sonia a lot more to be safe from any danger now.

"I guess we have to...But listen, Sonia, it'll be all right. We're all here for you, as Rukia, Renji, and Ichigo are. And don't for get about me. I'll always be there for you."

For Ukitake to say those words and to Sonia to make himself blush to show that he really does care about this girl. To Sonia's surprise, she sees Ukitake was in love – for one time was her and Alucard at one point, but not anymore after what he did to her and the others.

"Huh? Jushiro, what are you saying?" she was confused. "(Ah, man!) Are you falling for me? You're very kind and it's sweet of you to say such kind words, but-!"

Ukitake walks into the lake to place his hands-on Sonia's to admit it to be there by her side no matter what.

"It doesn't matter. I'm sorry what Alucard did to you. Did to not only you and your friends to betray you all to join with his own father in his wicked ways..." said Ukitake to feel sorry for Sonia. "But it doesn't matter now, because I want to know you even more. Please, let me try making you happy. I want to."

He was very serious about all of this to make Sonia to be left speechless from Ukitake's sweet words. I know...he's so hot! Compare to him, Ichigo, Uryu, and Urahara to be one of my favorite hot males in this Anime series.