The Thirteen Court Guard Squads

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

Nice way to start things off, huh? For Ichigo, Orihime, Chad, Uryu, Hayame, Rukia, Renji, Kon, Urahara, Tessai, Jinta, Ururu, Ririn, Kurodo, and Noba were all in for Yoruichi to say they will continue with their training to aid the villagers at Sonia's adopted home. More of a home there for Richard, Maria, and Howey to live in as Alucard was caring 'at one time'. As she would handle to plan with some other help to also be joining the battle, they were all set to go from her next words they must listen in on what they'll do before leaving their homes again; also, they'll soon see Sonia to be cared for at her real home at the Soul Society to fight against Dracula.

"Okay, now we're back in business." she said in her cat form. "It's time to plan things out before we do anything in three weeks."

The others were lost to see they had to do some type of training a little within three weeks before leaving to take care of a few things until their real training could continue at the village. Planning first before they could be ready for the upcoming events, it was like taking a little break 'sort of'.

"Three weeks?" Rukia was confused. "That's all we have until we head on out?"

Some of them were left confused – for Orihime, Kon, Ichigo, and Renji maybe for the rest get it already. So Ichigo had to ask Yoruichi for more further details to say to the rest of the team.

"Hey! What do you mean we have until three weeks to train a lot more in the village where Sonia, Alucard, and Richard live in?"

Good question as Yoruichi will explain everything to them for her to look at Urahara to already know all about it. Of course, he does...

"Go ahead, Yoruichi, you can tell them." he said with a smile. "Let just say for you guys to work on your psychical bodies during the next three weeks normally to see your friends, family, go to school, go on dates, and such...And then, your real training like before begins at some new location to go to and be ready for, you know? With more people on our side."

"Are you guys in or what?" ask Urahara. "Because Yoruichi and I are, so that makes two so far."

You heard Kisuke Urahara there, as Yoruichi says the rest to everyone else next.

"Listen up everyone, here's what's going on..." Yoruichi explains it all. "In the next three weeks, you will all do your everyday thing. Such as seeing your family, hanging out with your friends, go on dates, and such while working out normally to be training a little. Once the three weeks has passed, we head out to the Belmont Village to begin the rest of the training for which all of you have done with Sonia and Alucard from a while back; only for the mayor to welcome us for a few more will join us for one of them is Maria Renard herself who will also be there. So besides patrolling from any of Dracula's monsters, be on high alert as always...all of you. Are we clear?"

Once she said and for Urahara to be smiling, what do the others answer back? From Kon, Ririn, Kurodo, and Noba to put their skills and weapons from Sonia that she gave to them and everyone else to use wisely when the big training happens in three weeks, stopping other monsters, and soon to be fighting against Dracula.

"Well, in any case...I'm in!" said Kon to be showing off his silly weapon. "Even with this girlie weapon Sonia gave to me, I shall use this item wisely as Modsoul and fight more when caring for Ichigo's body when he becomes a Soul Reaper!" he then tells the other Modsouls to join with him. "Ririn. Kurodo. Noba. Please help me out to work together to win by using these stuff animal bodies or the other ones you guys use to fight back against those monsters!"

"Oh, shut up you! We already know!" said Ririn. "However, we do owe Sonia one to save her brother...oh, I mean step-brother from Dracula to stop Alucard along the way. So why the hell not? Right, boys?"