Round Three: Rukia vs. Flying Wolf

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

A battle to be going on in a bowling/arcade/restaurant for many lives were in grave danger, even the B-Last Band members and crew people for Alucard to fight through the Lillie's vines to try draining them. Same with Urahara, Tessai, Yoruichi, Jinta, Ururu, Ririn, Kurodo, and Noba to do the same back outside; along with Sonia, Hayame, and Kon 'in Ichigo's body' to stop the rest back inside the building. So many vines of this deadly flower monster who works for Dracula! As for the other six saving the lives into hiding to face against Dracula's six powerful monster armies now 'well seven once since Urahara beaten Executioner' for these matches I'll try to make them a bit short, okay? There almost like the boss fights in Castlevania Legends from the Game Boy game.

Now for the third round for Rukia Kuchiki takes on Flying Wolf from inside of the bowling room from the back side. For this monster just does her job to do whatever it takes to win while tearing up her enemies like a real wolf would do in battle, and to never to get on her bad side either, or you'll be killed in seconds...As Rukia had her ice skating uniform, powers from the Belmont, and her Zanpakto then she was all good to go to battle.

The Flying Wolf was created by combining the abilities of a bat and a wolf. It is fought midway through the Clock Tower. When encountered, it will first place back and forth a couple of times and then go airborne, spewing three fireballs downward. It will then fly to the other side of the screen and repeat the same attack until defeated.

"Ah, so this is what a Soul Reaper looks like in person." Flying Wolf smells Rukia out. "Lame! But I guess it wouldn't be fun if you're standing around. I'm ready to fight by Lord Dracula's orders if you are."

We all know Rukia had face with deadlier enemies in her life time once for us to know about the rest of her fights she has come across.

"Like your words or looks will scare me, dog. Or rather—you dragon thing..." Rukia was lost. "Okay, serious! What are you? A flying type of dragon wolf?"

This made Rukia confused for Flying Wolf to find her to be already annoying.

"How dare you...I am a Flying Wolf! Part wolf mix with dragon abilities of a real beast. Can you tell?! Well, like that matters now. Let's play a deadly fight known as tag. My way that is...try chasing after me, the real me and you win. But beat the other copies of me, and then..." she then makes a lot of copies of herself to surround Rukia in a big circle.

Looks like Flying Wolf was ready to use her half dragon and wolf-like skills against a Soul Reaper like herself for Rukia must do everything she has to by stopping one of Dracula's monsters.

"(A lot of her to look very real. I can't feel out who's the real one!)"

Flying Wolf commands her other clones to make a move against Rukia, so here we go!

"Now then...Time for us to dance!"

For the Flying Wolf to be having some wolf instincts and dragon powers a little 'to almost look like one', it takes some time going around the room for Rukia to blocking attacks while trying to kill off the clones to not finding the real one at first; lots more Flying Wolves kept on appearing repeatedly. From Flying Wolf's clone making, claws, teeth, fur to be her spike-like shield, flying, speed, and her breathing fireballs are hard to avoid compare to her illusion making from her other clones, and they do cover a lot of spaces. For Rukia had to trust in her own skills by using her ice skills of the Belmont powers and Zanpakto to fight them off. She was good to gather some of them to see one Flying Wolf above her, for the rest to surround the Soul Reaper...she jumps to use an ice-skating move in the air and then uses one of her Kido moves from below.