Round Two: Ichigo vs. Death Dragon

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

A battle to be going on in a bowling/arcade/restaurant for many lives were in grave danger, even the B-Last Band members and crew people for Alucard to fight through the Lillie's vines to try draining them. Same with Urahara, Tessai, Yoruichi, Jinta, Ururu, Ririn, Kurodo, and Noba to do the same back outside; along with Sonia, Hayame, and Kon 'in Ichigo's body' to stop the rest back inside the building. So many vines of this deadly flower monster who works for Dracula! As for the other six saving the lives into hiding to face against Dracula's six powerful monster armies now 'well seven once since Urahara beaten Executioner' for these matches I'll try to make them a bit short, okay? There almost like the boss fights in Castlevania Legends from the Game Boy game.

Second round was about to begin for it was Ichigo's turn to go up against on the bowling grounds and such with Death Dragon 'for he was huge'! For him to be all powered up thanks to the Belmont thing, to have many Zanpaktos which were all part shadow power to appear and to control by hand to keep his guard up. This won't be an easy fight to face against a dragon who's already dead as a lively type of zombie from which Dracula made.

This dragon was killed by Dracula himself in his early years to send a message that he, as the "King of the Dragons", had arrived. Dracula granted it new life to be a part of his own army. The dragon is huge and only its front half is shown onscreen. Its fire-breathing ability is ever-present, but it chooses to spit individual flame blasts sporadically as it moves its head up and down between three possible positions to keep anyone guessing while moving. Like other bosses its size, it likes to crash into things using its head to make debris fall from the ceiling to further disrupt to anyone's movements.

"Ah...you must be the half human, Soul Reaper, and something of some Hollow you are, Ichigo Kurosaki." Death Dragon said to be breathing down on Ichigo. "I've learn so much about you for us to be facing off against one another..."

From green-like smoke he was making to be coming from the dead of a dragon's big nose and on Ichigo.

"Geeze ugly, you ever heard of a breath mint?" he covers his mouth. "So, you want to fight with me I see. Just don't think I will back down from the likes of you because you look scary or big. I've face bigger things a few times already!" Ichigo gets his new powers good to go with his Zangetsu all set to go with it.

"You think the bigger I am, the harder I fall? How cute. But when I'm done with you, I'll have a good prize of a corpse to add to my collection when I'm finish you off, boy! Let's go!"

With Death Dragon stomping around the grounds to try crushing Ichigo with his giant feet, for him to dodge, move away, and duck in time to almost have his komodo caught to cut some of it off. Almost became a pancake there! For the dragon uses his tail to grab hold of Ichigo and for him to swing his way out of there; to get on top of the lamp lights to out run Death Dragon, to make the monster jump up in the air a little to cause the grounds to shake with lots of things to fall on top of him. Run for it, Ichigo!

"Crap! Stop trying to kill me with falling parts from the ceiling tops!" he said while running away in time to cut the rest into ashes to then catch his breath. "What the hell do you think I am, a rat?!"

No, just his twisted way of having fun to get things he likes to keep that are dead! The Death Dragon was still simple in battle 'big or not', Ichigo just must not touch the fireballs from he spits out by dodging a lot, and to be very careful when it shakes the grounds because slow-falling platforms were trying to smash him. As the dragon spits out fire balls close to the ground, Ichigo jumps over it before it almost hit him even while crouching all at once. Nice!