A Quincy and a Harpy in Love

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

OK! Now before we get to Sonia and Ichigo could both chitchat on the monitors...let see what was going on with him back in the World of the Living, it takes place in between on what Sonia was doing all day, a lot more to be going on with her friends. Yep, allow me to explain. As Yoruichi prepares to talk to Master Liberian to get someone to get to the Belmont Village to meet with Maria real soon, and Urahara back at his shop got the other six to set something up inside of the same monitors he made first back at the Soul Society; the others do some bit of exercise-like training for the time being to still hang out with friends, family, go to school and such. For Ichigo, Rukia, Uryu, Chad, Orihime, and Hayame 'while both Renji and Kon were under cover' as they miss out Sonia to be doing well on her own and Alucard to have him betray everyone...that was still hard to get over, you know? It still sucks!

For some of them to move on even for Tessai, Ururu, Jinta, Ririn, Kurodo, and Noba to try to move on to look forward to the even to soon be happening, as another school day has ended for Hayame to leave and for Uryu to start dating with his new girlfriend to ask her about something. Well, unaware that Renji 'while pretending to be a janitor to be cleaning up the place' overhears them talking to one another, it would seem like Hayame saw her parents for a short time to soon be leaving after yesterday again for another business trip for Uryu to see her looking down in the dumps lately. For him to have a father, no mother, and losing his grandfather, Uryu knew what Hayame was going through. Sad, wasn't it?

"Hey, Uryu." she said to her boyfriend. "So you've heard my parents were seeing me for a bit and then leaving me again, huh? I'm glad you and the others met them the other day."

They did for Hayame's mother and father knew she loved her new home in Japan to be fine to be on her own again, for Uryu was happy to meet with them too as they were a couple now.

"They were nice. And for us hanging out a lot more while easily train after school a little but more at the gym, you know?"

"Yeah...Sorry, there's a lot on my mind right now besides what happened so far in the past few days and me a lone again without my family. Excuse me, Uryu..."

As Hayame was leaving, Uryu had to say something to stop her in time from going anywhere. And hey, they haven't even gone out on a real date yet, haven't they? Guess not...this was his chance to ask his first girlfriend out.

"Wait, Hayame-! I mean, Hayame, I wanted to ask you something." he said.

"You do?" she stops to hear her boyfriend out. "What is it?"

Uryu was too shy to say anything as Hayame to give it a try to spit it out the best he could 'while Renji and Kon were spying on the two'.

"(Okay, you can do this. Just say it to her already!) Hayame, would like to...go...go...out...with..." Uryu had trouble speaking. "I was wondering..."

Soon Hayame knew what Uryu was trying to say it for him instead.

"Ah, Uryu, are you asking me out on a date?" Yep, she got that part right for the two guys to hear and Uryu's to turn completely red.

"Ah...yes?!"

He felt silly to be saying that part out loud to make Hayame laugh to give Uryu an answer...

"You silly, of course I want to go on a date with you. Say tomorrow since it's a Saturday? All day? Just you and me...?" said Hayame to be sweet to Uryu.

"I would love to very much!" he clears his throat from his shyness. "I'll pick you up then?"

Hayame hugs Uryu to kiss him on the cheek to make this Quincy feel happy.