Round Four: Orihime vs. Medusa

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

A battle to be going on in a bowling/arcade/restaurant for many lives were in grave danger, even the B-Last Band members and crew people for Alucard to fight through the Lillie's vines to try draining them. Same with Urahara, Tessai, Yoruichi, Jinta, Ururu, Ririn, Kurodo, and Noba to do the same back outside; along with Sonia, Hayame, and Kon 'in Ichigo's body' to stop the rest back inside the building. So many vines of this deadly flower monster who works for Dracula! As for the other six saving the lives into hiding to face against Dracula's six powerful monster armies now 'well seven once since Urahara beaten Executioner' for these matches I'll try to make them a bit short, okay? There almost like the boss fights in Castlevania Legends from the Game Boy game.

Time for the fourth round being Orihime Inoue vs. Medusa. After saving the people by getting out from the bathroom windows, one of Dracula's monsters has come for her as this one loves pretty things to turn into stones for her to keep with her and to have as part of her treasures forever with one look in her eyes. So don't stare into them too much! Not only she can do this type of ability and make a lot of snakes come out of her hair, Medusa can also fight with a sword and shield to be quick with her snake-like lower body she has. Orihime with the help of the six little friends of the Shun Shun Rikka mix in with the Belmont powers with hers – fighting, defending, and healing up to do them all at once.

Medusa only attacks with a sword and she is fast and swift. But if that someone stays in the spot in the room where Medusa cannot reach them and attacks at distance, she will not pose any trouble. When she is defeated, her severed head flies away in a nod to her appearance as a disembodied head in some games, and to the Medusa Heads enemies.

"Oh my...You look very pretty, little princess." Medusa said while looking at Orihime all over. "By the time I'm done with you, I'll be having another beautiful statue to collect who are pretty like I am. Isn't that wonderful?"

Orihime tries to be strong for everyone else to keep Medusa to fight with her and not hurt anyone else.

"So you want me in your pretty collections because you are pretty like I am?" she asked to be friendly to her enemy a little. "Aw, that's nice of you to say to me, thank you. For someone who works for Dracula, you sure have good taste."

Medusa then pulls Orihime close to her.

"I do, thanks for noticing. Now I just need to know how should I make you pose like when I turn you to stone?"

"What...?"

Orihime didn't like the sound of that for Medusa to squeeze her from her snake-like body to think of something to pose Orihime to become a statue type of stone, while she was enjoying her fun. Having trouble getting out of this mess, she better think of something quickly or she will lose some air by getting squeeze to death!

"Oh, I'm sorry. Is this too tight for you? My bad...!" Medusa does it again. "I get a little carry away when I like something I must have like yourself. So you either do a nice body pose for me to turn you to stone like so..." she does one to rat to become stone before Orihime's eyes to witness Medusa's powers. "Or you fight with me to beat you up but your face or hair in battle to try turning you into stone when you're knock out cold? You better tell me now before my tail gets a good grip on your body."

For Orihime trying to pull her way out of Medusa's grasp, six of her friends appear to help her out, power up and ouch; for Shunou, Tsubaki, Ayame, Baigon, Lily, and Hinagiku give Orihime all she must fight off against Medusa for good. For she tries pushing her way out of this mess first.