Rangiku Matsumoto

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

So much for Succubus trying to show off Deku for failing 'to try to murder Sonia to make it look like an accident because Succubus wants to have Dracula for herself to love' instead of Sonia. Well, of course! The poor girl's curse to try fighting back and not becoming a vampire to be Dracula's bride and she should know Dracula likes Succubus powers to work for him, and he's not in love with her either! And yeah, she will make another move again real soon...Also, for Soi Fon to be so kind hearted to Sonia and Yoruichi too as she sneezes back in the World of the Living as a cat 'while hanging out at Urahara's shop'.

"Something up, Yoruichi?" Urahara asks her.

Trying to clear up her nose, she senses Soi Fon to be doing well, for the captain of Squad Two to be thinking about her favorite idol again.

"Oh, nothing. I guess someone's thinking about me." she said. "Maybe Soi Fon made more friends like Sonia who I've saved. How funny, huh, Urahara? At least that's how I see it."

"You think...?" Urahara was being silly to his friend again when he was acting a type of question to her.

"Really...? (And this was once the captain of Squad Twelve from long ago.)" Yoruichi looks at Urahara funny.

Only four more days left for Ichigo and his team to move out to stop Dracula by training a lot more at the Belmont Village, it was getting close. For both Yoruichi and Urahara both hope everyone else back at the Soul Society and Sonia were doing well for all of them to be training.

"I hope Sonia's doing well to pull through as a Soul Reaper to become one, and to fighting against the curse from within her." said Urahara while staring at the skies. "For her to be training, we have to back here before going back to the Soul Society to join in the war against Dracula himself."

From everything they've been through so far, Yoruichi doesn't blame Urahara to be thinking about it.

"I guess we all must, whether we like it, or not. This is a fight we must win. (And more to come.) Dracula's curse has to come to end soon enough after all."

You can say that again, Yoruichi. Oh! And you too, Urahara. Back at the Soul Society, for Sonia to think about on what happened a few days ago to almost becoming a vampire, well...she almost did 'but she didn't'. Talk about a strong will power she has. For her to worry about might happen again to have Ukitake lie on her lap to be feeding him grapes little at a time, to also tell him all about what happen the other day when Dracula's monsters try to get to her. Though she was not a lone to have friends and family to worry about their safeties even more. A lot to be going on in her mind right now, must be hard.

"My God..." Ukitake was shocked to hear the whole thing. "Sonia, I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you."

"Tell me about it... (For me from almost turning int o a vampire there and for Momo to cheer me up, so why am I not happy?)" she sounded upset.

Seems like Sonia wasn't feeling any better for Ukitake to notice of the curse mark to not go away on her. Leaving some relax and feeding time to end afterwards, he wanted to do something to cheer Sonia up, somehow...Ukitake sits next to Sonia to try making her feel better with his hand on her face to happen out of nowhere.

"Hey, come on. Don't get upset. Your uncle and everyone else are working on a cure for you. You have family, friends like us, Rukia, Ichigo, Renji, others in the World of the Living, Momo, and me like she said. You're not alone and your will power is strong to keep you to still be yourself. I do as Momo said it too. If not, then why wouldn't you still be talking to me right now? There's still hope."