Soi Fon and Marechiyo Ōmaeda

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

From one thing to learn about Kido abilities by using water for Sonia Yamamoto/Belmont to master it so far to stop three demons for Ikkaku, Yumichika, and Sajin to power up to stopping them. As well as protecting the half breed human and Soul Reaper to be training well to control water little at a time. Not to mention Sonia and Ukitake are starting to like each other a bit more than friends...For Deku to fail twice so far to try to continue aiding his master Dracula, for Alucard and Succubus to hear the whole thing to know that something else must be done instead for another plan of some kind, back at the hideout that is 'while the mind controlled Richard to be training alone next door'.

"Ha! Ha!" Succubus was laughing very annoying at Deku. "Some help you are, bat! And you call yourself the smart one to aid our handsome lord. But you can't."

This made Deku mad to hide from his shame from his mistakes a few times 'so far' for Dracula needed him for the team to be trustworthy like Alucard was.

"Yeah, yeah, witch, laugh it up! But I'll have my revenge, you'll see..." said the bat demon.

Good thing the fight stops right away thanks to Alucard to step in to break up both Deku and Succubus for behaving like children.

"Enough." Alucard spoke up. "Father's task must be done. Deku, take five. And you, Succubus, try to go out there to get Sonia and send out one of the best monsters to stop those other Soul Reapers in the Soul Society if you think you can do better."

Succubus didn't mind doing that part to do just that right away, as she uses her powers to enter from the lair and into the Soul Society. For this sneaky female type of demon, she'll do anything to please Dracula to win him over instead of Sonia 'fine by us'!

"Is that so...? Alright, I do need to get out for some air anyways. Wish me luck, boys. (All of this is for you, my Lord.)"

Is she serious about all of this to make Dracula fall for her or what...? What a freak! And off Succubus went to carry out the task, or will she? As Deku just stood in shame to hide his feeling above the ceiling of the hideout leaving Alucard a bit worried about something to keep to himself about it when Succubus left. Strange...Anyways, back to the Soul Society – Sonia shows her three friends Momo, Izuru, and Hisagi all looked at the strange egg she gotten when she found her own Zanpakto. Looking at it a lot to still be confused on what it was, it was hard to tell them what was what; for it was to try questioning themselves 'for even Sonia couldn't tell either'. Damn! Guessing is very hard to do.

"Well, what do you guys think?" Sonia asks her three friends. "It just showed up after I got my Zanpakto and out of nowhere."

As Momo, Izuru, and Hisagi looked at the egg carefully 'while sitting around getting warm every day until it hatches' for the three take turns on what could be inside the egg itself. Like what though?

"Very strange egg it is, Ms. Sonia. Maybe it was some type of bird that was left undiscovered in the Soul Society who dropped its baby out of the nest."

"I think it's an art work of some kind that someone lost in the village from the Rukon District."

"Or maybe someone's food that rolled away...?"

Guess none of the guesses didn't answer for Sonia to feel out that it was part of her new weapon and not life threatening, good enough to know at least.

"A type of bird, artwork, or some food isn't what I'm getting you guys, but I know this...I feel like it's part of my Zanpakto." Sonia said. "That is what I'm sensing when I touch it. (And the only answer I can get out.)"