Lieutenants befriends with Sonia Yamamoto

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

The first part of Sonia's training has been completed thanks to Byakuya to help her out with three other Soul Reapers and a healer as Ukitake to see the whole thing went well 'and some to be very scary almost', for both Sentaro and Kiyone to be told afterwards once they recovered. As Ichigo and the others back in the World of the Living were doing well a bit to have a good life for the past five days now. Hopefully, for them to talk to Sonia first before seeing her in the Soul Society again later...As she wakes up to be in a hurry to get clean up, eat, shower, dress, and such to learn about her next training; sadly, she gets a note saying to hang out with other Soul Reapers to be seeing her today at some fields outside of the area to be a very surprise, not as much as Momo getting a note saying something of Sonia who was the new arrival to go see today.

"Huh? What's this?" she looks at the note. "(A note to all lieutenants of the Thirteen Court Guard Squad members. It says...To the new half breed of a human and Soul Reaper name Sonia Yamamoto...!) What?! Head Captain Yamamoto has a relative?!" Momo continues to read the rest. "(It also says...To this person for some of us are willing to aid Sonia to get use of the little training of becoming a full time Soul Reaper, they must also show her the time of her life today outside the Rukon District. For those who want to, meet her there on the field to do some fun actives today. Huh? Fun actives today?) I don't understand? What did I miss?"

Sadly, she does remember what happen to her to be lucky that Momo's still alive at all from Sosuke Aizen stabbing her. For Retsu and Isane saved her life afterwards to heal back up 'which she did'. Upset from her own captain was a traitor and almost cried, for Hitsugaya to show up to try cheering Momo up. Well, he was really acting like himself to have strong feelings towards her a lot.

"Hey, Momo, I'm glad to see you're feeling better."

"Huh?" she turns around to see her childhood friend. "Ah! Toshiro!"

"Ah, Momo, it's Captain Hitsugaya, remember?" he corrects Momo. "How many times do I have to remind you?"

"A lot...?"

Getting to the point at hand for Hitsugaya tells Momo on what happened afterwards for a long story to try making it short.

"I see...Well, let me explain on what you've missed out." he tells her everything.

From the three Soul Reapers betraying the Soul Society, Rukia feeling better, the Bount invasion happened, Dracula has been brought back to life to take over all worlds, and Sonia who's the niece of Yamamoto's to finally get the whole story now. As Momo was fine to be fighting again from recovering and be treated in time to be surprise from all of this. Dropping the subject to find Sosuke was not her captain anymore but an enemy 'to take some time to settle in', she believes in Hitsugaya's words.

"(Oh, no...So Captain Aizen's a traitor just like Captain Ichimaru and Captain Tousen are too? How awful! And the last Bount who's the real Count Dracula's on the run, while Head Captain Yamamoto's niece name Sonia needs to become a Soul Reaper to get cursed by this Dracula monster? It's so sad...)" Hitsugaya then pats Momo on the head to get her off guard. "Ah! Toshiro! That's my hair! You're messing with it! Stop!"

He does to be messing with Momo, in other words – Hitsugaya really has a thing for her.

"Alright, I'll stop. Look, Momo, I need for you to watch over Sonia Yamamoto/Belmont for me for today with a few others. So if you wouldn't mind, please get going."

With Hitsugaya taking off right away, for he needed to do some paper work for some captain a lot more on Rangiku's end to finish up 'to be doing some of it for once' for her to do something with Momo to join in real soon. Her as well, huh?