Final Round: Sonia vs. Dracula and Minions

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

Well, good thing the innocent bystanders all got out to aid the weak ones from outside of the building now since one monster were all stopped thanks to Urahara, Tessai, Jinta, Ururu, Yoruichi, Ririn, Kurodo, and Noba make their way inside of the building to aid Ichigo and the others right away. Hurry...!

"Alright!" Ririn cheers. "We did it!"

"We made it in too while making our way through to stop those filthy vines while we all worked together." Kurodo added.

Noba just covers his face over his shyness again.

"That we did..."

"And that's how we roll, huh Ururu?" Jinta ask while being a show off.

"Well, it was alright I guess for the two of us..."

For her to say it right back, Jinta got mad over nothing to almost hit Ururu with a baseball bat to make her scared to keep on saying 'stop it' repeatedly.

"Hey! Watch it! I did great!"

"No fighting, you two!" Tessai picks up Jinta. "Save it for the bad guys."

"Yes, sir!" said Jinta and Ururu.

Good to know for both Ichigo or Sonia weren't alone in this fight...As Yoruichi and Urahara felt out on what was left from the inside of the building, when they step inside for them to feel out a strong energy to be a very dark one. Dracula was coming with four more monsters of his to arriving already with their master.

"Ah, man...Not good." Urahara was sweating in fear. "Ah, Yoruichi...?"

"I know, Urahara, I take it you just sense it too like I did." she said. "It's the King of Darkness has made his arrival. Everyone else escaped while Ichigo, Sonia, Alucard, and the others were fighting off with his toughest six solders like Executioner was for you to beat easily."

Soon the other six senses out the fear to be ready to fight once they enter in...

"Either way, we need to be on our guard for anything. I think...Damn, I should've known 'he' would be the traitor behind our backs." said Urahara. "Why didn't I sense this earlier?"

So Urahara already knows who it is? Well, things get bad for a man comes up with a chainsaw for a hand to cut down Jinta and Ururu from behind for Tessai to see the danger and saves the two quickly by shielding them with his own body.

"Jinta! Ururu! Duck!"

Saving them both, Tessai gets cut down by the chainsaw from the back in seconds to be down for the count for Jinta and Ururu get back up to try aiding him from Dracula's other monster to arrive – from the Castlevania 64 boss to chase you around the maze garden thingy, it was the Chainsaw Killer. Or Chainsaw for short. Like Frankenstein's Monster to have a chainsaw for a hand to be a mindless type of zombie who's tall and very strong who doesn't talk but he does obey Dracula's orders.

The Gardener in Castlevania and Legacy of Darkness appears as an indestructible monster armed with a chainsaw for one hand. He is based on the canceled playable character Coller, as well as sharing many visual similarities with The Creature (in fact, being renamed as Frankenstein Gardener in the western localization of Legacy of Darkness).

During Cornell's story line, the player is asked by Mary Oldrey to save her son, Henry, from the Gardener in exchange for the Copper Key. The player is then required to escort Henry to the exit while defending him from the Gardener.

During Reinhardt's and Carrie's campaigns, the Gardener can first be found pruning one of the hedges of the maze. If approached or attacked, he will pursue the player. After meeting Malus, the player has to escape the Gardener, this time accompanied by two gargoyle hounds. After this, the Gardener will pursue the player whenever they enter the maze. In addition, once the player picks up the Copper Key after escaping the maze on Hard Mode, the Gardener and his dogs will spawn outside the maze proper, in a boss fight. Once his health is depleted, the Gardener and the dogs will collapse, remaining unconscious until the player enters the Villa again.