Team Ichigo vs. Dracula's Goons

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

Okay, so we know the details about Count Dracula for Alucard and Sonia to tell Ichigo and the others all about him to help them beat him, save the village from the curse, stop the monsters, and rescue Richard Belmont too who's held captive. For stopping monsters from skeletons, undead bulls, trees, stone dragons, puppets, were-beasts, lizards, harpies, spiders, the Unborn creature, to other creatures as well as the Executioner to be defeated first of the seven soldiers who serve Dracula to rule the entire worked in darkness. As Ichigo, Rukia, Orihime, Renji, Chad, Uryu, Hayame, Sonia, Alucard, and Kon 'to be a made-up rock band to be a type of foreign exchange students' while going to the high school to train with new powers and weapons of Belmonts; along with Urahara, Yoruichi, Tessai, Jinta, Ururu, Ririn, Kurodo, and Noba to become stronger with Keigo, Tatsuki, Karin, and Don to keep these things to themselves. As well as having Maria with her pet owl Howey to the Master Liberian name George to help them out when they're needed.

While Renji and Rukia for one at a time reported back to the Soul Society from the World of the Living to the other Soul Reapers of the Thirteen Court Guard Squad on what's been going on lately for all to be good to still keep their eyes open; for Ichigo and the others told Alucard and Sonia about the events of the Bounts too with their Dolls since Dracula had to be the last one to have the powers coming from him for Jin and the rest to had, it all made perfect sense to still had monsters from back then to be very real for the stories of the vampire king is all true! There's also one thing on Sonia's mind besides worrying about Richard 'her brother' and having strange powers, about Alucard to disappear in a battle and reappearing suddenly, what's up with that? Something odd was going on...For Sonia and Alucard had to train the team a bit harder after their rock band performance for them to be invited to. Makes sense...

Elsewhere at some other world where Dracula's castle was held at to see every detail on Sonia, Alucard 'his half breed son', Ichigo, and everyone else to be up against in the battle through a crystal ball for his faithful helper Daku did it all by sending out every monsters. So now they know who they were and what their new powers were like. Not good...! As the sneaky bat flies, all over the room to alert his master that he has all the other six entering the room for them to be summon by him.

"Lord Dracula, as you requested. All of the your top seven..." he said. "I mean the six top soldiers of yours have arrived like you told me."

For Creature Bat, Death Dragon, Flying Wolf, Medusa, Minotaur, and Joker all gathered to say and bow to their dark lord and master for the task they must do and to obey. To have an operation sneak attack to stop the Belmonts and Alucard first before they get to him, not this time after centuries later to fail on ruling the world this time. For any living type of creature who try to get in the King of Darkness's way.

"Very good, Daku, as you were, my monsters. I have called you all to my lair to help me take out Alucard, his Belmont female friend, and their new group of humans with special powers with three Soul Reapers. For I've watched and studied all of their moves thanks to my trust worthy partner Daku who watched over every bat watch it all after my monster did all they could to stopping them and they've all failed." he said to show their faces from a crystal ball and fighting skills they each had. "From my half breed son Alucard and Richard's little sister Sonia, beware of those two. I wish to have to deal with Alucard myself and to have Sonia brought to me alive..."

Once Dracula said that to the six and Daku, on what their boss just said to them. They get of killing the Belmont who's Richard who's held captive and Alucard to stop his own son for interfering, but Dracula wanting Sonia alive? What was he up that?