Maria Renard and Howey the Owl

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

It's time...today for a brand-new day to happen back in the World of the Living. Why is that...? Ichigo leaves early from his home to meet up near the park with the others to hope his family will be all right for Kon and Rukia to join with him; for Orihime, Chad, and Uryu to leave to see his father again before taking off. Same with Hayame to hope for her parents will be fine to see them again later. For them to all meet up with Urahara, Yoruichi 'in her cat form', Tessai, Jinta, Ururu, Ririn, Kurodo, and Noba...it would seem to have everyone was there to wait for their ride to get the Belmont Village next to be their real training. For the sun to slowly rise to be morning real soon. So this was it, huh? So much to be going on next. For things to start off as Yoruichi tells Urahara about everyone's arrivals...

"It seems we're good to go now, Urahara, whenever you're ready." she said.

"Alright, now the first we need to do is...Roll call!"

The others had weird look on their faces to be confused for Ichigo gets mad a Urahara again over nothing.

"You're kidding me, right?!" he said in anger. "So stupid!"

"You're the one being stupid right now, Ichigo, just settle down." Uryu corrects Ichigo.

"No kidding..." same with Hayame to be hugging her boyfriend Uryu in his arms.

For Ichigo wanted to train to see Sonia in the Soul Society in the month while training and living for a while at the Belmont Village.

"Come on..."

Urahara laughs to move his fan to cool Ichigo off to get to the roll call over and done with.

"The sooner we do this, the better for our ride to be here in a few minutes. I promise. So, let's begin." Urahara calls out everyone's names one at a time to check off the list. "Now then, I now Ichigo's here to mark him in." he teases Ichigo to continue. "Now then...Rukia."

For one person to be called, the other response back from Urahara.

"Here."

"Renji."

"Yo!"

"Orihime."

"Here, and here!"

"Chad."

"Present."

"Hayame."

"I'm here."

"Uryu."

"Present."

"Kon, Ririn, Kurodo, and Noba."

All four of the Modsouls answer together to say it at once.

"We're all here!"

"I know that Yoruichi's here as well..." Urahara continues again. "Jinta."

"Here!"

"Ururu."

"Present."

"And...Tessai."

"Here as well, and we're all counted for."

Urahara claps with joy to be all set to go 'as everyone else were pack up for a month of two', for him to show them the boat and one more person to be join them.

"And finally, to be join up are two men. One is coming right now. Known other than...George Thomas! AKA the Master Liberian himself." said Urahara to moving aside.

And appearing in front of everyone else being the Master Liberian to make his return to help the others out by stopping Dracula for good. For Yoruichi told him on what happened a few days again who agrees to aid them after Dracula has gone long enough to come to an end, even if he must step in to battle once again.