Izuru Kira and Momo Hinamori

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

Seems for the next months to be about two days now...at the Belmont Village where Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, Orihime, Chad, Uryu, Hayame, Kon, Urahara, Yoruichi, Tessai, Jinta, Ururu, Ririn, Kurodo, Noba; along with George, Furio, Maria, and Howey were all training together to learn more on how to control some of their Belmont powers. And the rest to get stronger too. For Master Keigo Shu shows them the ropes, while at the same time for the Mayor to have them to protect everyone else of their home from anymore of Dracula's attacks. Or any of his monsters! Even with the barrier's up, you'll never know when he'll come back for more. So, we'll get back to them from time to time and more events to happen for them again later. They were doing good so far to have their powers with weapons to use – with only...Yoruichi, Urahara, Tessai, Jinta, Ururu, Maria with Howey, Ririn, Kurodo, and Noba don't have their Belmont powers activated 'yet'. Yet. Or do they? What about George the Master Liberian and/or Furio the Ferryman? Hmm...Maybe later.

Anyways, it's time we get back to the Soul Society for Sonia to be doing well with her training too while having less pains so far from the curse. From fighting movements, speed, Kido spells of Water things to heal, defend, attack, trapping enemies, and firing to also wait for her Zanpakto to fully awaken as she practices swinging it 'and still wait for her egg to hatch any time soon'. But in the past two days, another one of Dracula's monsters, two of them were attacking the area of the Rukon District to hurt innocent lives. Who or what could they be...? For Dracula's fun to send out Richard again, as he contacts him through his crystal ball to ask his puppet for a favor.

"(Hmm...So this is what the Soul Society looks like, not bad, Sonia, nice place to hide in. Clever and a beautiful girl...)" he contacts Richard from his mind telepathy-wise. "Richard, listen well. I want for you to show yourself to Sonia besides capturing my bride for me the next time you see her."

Richard reads his boss loud and clear from the magic he had within him of darkness.

"Lord Dracula? Are you sure?" he asked.

"I'm sure. I wish to say hello again to Sonia before bringing her back safe and sound to me. But...I wish to watch how her new friends fight against my minions. The two you're with you right now to cause some trouble on the other parts of the Soul Society. Are we clear?"

It would appear Dracula wants to have some kind of plan for Richard had a plan to carry out for him to draw Sonia and her friends of the other Soul Reapers by getting their attentions. Not good!

"As you command, Lord Dracula." said the mind controlled Richard Belmont. "Leave the rest to the three of us."

For now, Dracula waits to be reading and drinking his fresh blood throughout the night then to talk to Richard again real soon.

"Very good. Until then... (It's time to give out a big hello to the people of the Soul Society. I've found it...And I've found her.)" said the Dark Prince himself.

For Dracula to be pleased with this plan, as elsewhere in another room of his lair...Succubus overheard everything to be going on to anger her the more she sees of Sonia's face a lot to have her killed to love the vampire king instead.

"(Grrr...! Belmont Girl!)" she uses her thorns to stab a goblin to death in seconds from her anger. "(I'll let my Lord Dracula warn to our enemies about us striking back for today, but the next time I go out, I will not miss...I better think of a plan to end her quickly soon enough. And not just him, maybe Lord Dracula's half breed son too...two accidents in one day, I can hardly wait.)" Succubus laughs to fly off afterwards.

Not good...! For morning to finally arrive for Sonia to wake up early to have some breakfast to start off a brand new day for the other members of Squad Thirteen also ate too 'like Kiyone and Sentaro'. For Sonia to be happy to have her life to be going well in the Soul Society so far to also falling in love with the Captain himself of Squad Thirteen, Ukitake. I know, right? They make such a wonderful couple.