Mayuri Kurosutchi and Nemu Kurosutchi

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

From Ikkaku, Yumichika, Sajin, Soi Fon, Omaeda, and Rangiku all have their Belmont powers so far to help Sonia beat Dracula's monsters – the same with Uryu, Hayame, Chad, Orihime, Renji, Rukia, Ichigo, and Kon 'so far' also having some powers and hopefully the others will too. Not bad for them to get something like these special abilities as Sonia can fight back from Flash Steps, Kido water skills, and fighting to withstand the pain from Dracula's curse; while also waiting to unlock her Zanpakto to have the strange egg to still be taken care of. As Sonia and Ukitake to see each other for them to finally admit their feeling s for one another since Sonia was done with Alucard 'and since he didn't love her back to betray the team'; for her to move on to stop the curse, Dracula, and save her step-brother Richard Belmont from the curse. Good for her...as the two were staring at each other to move up to have another sweet moment together.

"Hey, Jushiro." she said.

"Oh, Sonia. Hello." he smiled to be happy to see Sonia. "What brings you back here? Is Lieutenant Matsumoto doing well? I know Toshiro got a bit mad for skipping her paper work again, but she gets back to it, she really means well. It was still nice of her to take you to places to cheer you up yesterday, you know? Good to have a friend like her."

"Yeah, she is...Look, Jushiro, there's something I need to tell you. (Just say it already, Sonia, come on!)" Sonia tries to admit her feelings to Ukitake the best she could. "Listen, I've been scared at first after losing Alucard for betraying me, my brother who I still needs to saved, Maria, Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, and everyone else from both worlds. I once liked him, but he didn't to use all of us, and for me to be making new friends and having you with me...Jushiro, I'm-!"

Before Sonia could say it to Ukitake, he says it first to her surprise he was the one to fall for her first to slowly happen to grow a lot more to love each other.

"I'm in love with you, Sonia Belmont...! Or Yamamoto! Sorry." Ukitake laughs a little. "It doesn't matter what last name I can call you, right? Still, I meant what I said there."

And now they feel strongly towards each other in the name of love to make Sonia happy to hear the news.

"Jushiro...How did you know I was going to say that?" asked Sonia.

"You were going to same thing too? Now that's funny for me to think about it and you then showed up." Ukitake smiled. "But I am serious about you. And you are in love with me too?"

Of course, Sonia does say it to Ukitake anyways.

"Yes, yes! I am in love with you, Jushiro!" Sonia runs up to Ukitake's arm to be held. "(He's a nice man to say those sweet things to me.) There, I finally said it. (And it felt great.)"

For Ukitake couldn't help on how sweet, strong, and pretty looking Sonia was to be blushing and to go up to hug her to feel adored by her beauty. It's cute to see him look so friendly and sweet to his new lover.

"Aw, you're so cute, Sonia! I can't help but to hug you and never let you go!"

"Ah, Jushiro...?" Sonia was confused for Ukitake to be liking it a lot. "You're a sweet person. I guess we're a couple now?"

"I think we are, yes." said Ukitake. "And I know what comes next-!"

Not again...! Ukitake felt ill to almost falling down, for Sonia to catch him to be healed again from her powers for there's no illness to be happening to him ever again.

"Jushiro! Hold on, I got you! (Good thing my skills for healing Ukitake's illness comes in handy.)"

Seems to be working again as Retsu said it was for the first time it happened, Ukitake kept on holding Sonia without letting go.