Hayame Yoko

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

This was bad here to be going on at the new high school building of the gym area and such for students to be doing...With the Executioner making his move 'who works for Dracula under his master's orders', he commands to hold Ichigo, Orihime, Chad, and Kon 'in Ichigo's body' as his hostages by the Tree Beasts for him to fight against both Alucard and Sonia on his own. Or he will order the monsters to pull them limb by limb to death to bleed out. And what's worse, since Uryu didn't have any more Quincy powers, he risks his own life to save a bystander girl who was a transfer student for tomorrow. But there won't be if he and Hayame are both get killed by an army of Tree Beasts surrounded and tries stomping them to death to give them the chase. What's going to happen now...? Uryu tries grabbing hold of Hayame's hand to make a run for it without stopping.

"Run!" said Uryu. "(This is the least I can do for now.)"

"What!?"

The two started to run for the demons started to go after her as a group to try stopping them.

"Just trust me and keep on running! Don't stop for anything!"

"I'm running! I'm running!" she said while running really fast. "(Ah, man! This isn't how I wanted school to start out for me is to die by a bunch of demons!)"

Seems like Hayame is seeing this whole thing was real to her to see real monsters who were trying to kill her. With that going on outside, the inside of the building was hard for neither of our five heroes could cut loose from the tree demons deadly vines that are holding them all down and Ichigo's Zanpakuto too for Sonia and Alucard had no choice now but to play by the Executioner's rules.

"Sonia." Alucard tells her they had no choice.

No kidding! Better than seeing everyone getting tore apart, literally.

"Right, I know. I'm ready." she said. "Fine, Executioner! We'll play by your rules! Alucard and I will fight you, just leave the others alone!"

The giant monster got his ax out to be slashing more things and laughing all weird-like.

"Good...We play nice? Then enemies to Lord Dracula, shall die! Time, we played nice."

Guess it was Alucard and Sonia vs. the Executioner 'while Ichigo tries to reach out for his Zangetsu' to fill his Spirit Energy once he grabs hold of it to try fighting back, and saves his friends. And while Uryu outrun the tree demons from back outside to keep himself and Hayame alive...These two partners will give it their all.

"Let's go!" both Sonia and Alucard said together.

From Sonia, fast speed to make the Executioner confused to use her whipping skills 'the Vampire Killing Whip type of weapon', followed by a Chain Whip and a Fireball Whip many times repeatedly...Alucard uses his attack to try hitting the enemy face first – from his fists and flying kicks to also be very fast; Alucard could also use a sword, with a shield, daggers, flying, fireball attacks, and energy blasts as well. Those two were amazing in battle for the others to see while trying to get out of this mess, and Sonia and Alucard stayed close without getting cut in two by the Executioner's many ax swings and powerful winds he was making.

"Not bad fighters to enemies of Lord Dracula! But hits like those won't kill me!" he said while swinging his weapon around.

From Executioner's using another hit for Alucard to blow the wind back at the enemy with his own by using his cape, and then burn the rest of the tree beasts in time to save Ichigo to get his Zanpakuto back, and cuts away to freeing Orihime, Chad, and Kon in the mess in time from the vines.