Uryu Ishida

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

So far for Sonia and Alucard giving their new members on their team some training, with some cool weaponry to borrow in order to stop Dracula, save the world, and rescue Richard as well. By doing this, for those two became from a band member to students at Ichigo's school for their afternoon training thing 'while the others do a club of making the rock band of Sonia's famous with design making ideas'; they train the heroes, with Orihime, Chad, Uryu, Rukia, Renji, Kon 'as well', the new Hayame joining in, along with Urahara, Yoruichi, Tessai, Jinta, Ururu, Ririn, Kurodo, and Noba were also there to help out. Cool! Looks like everything was going on fine so far...

And when I mean by 'so far', I do mean this was far from over. Well, still only the beginning of the battle ahead. For one thing, with Dracula sending out a few of his demon-like henchmen of one was a live puppet type of demon with a type of doll house to be carrying around. For what though? Well, for one woman luring in some people 'like men, other women, and children' in an empty area, turns out to be a doll to be captured. Dead or alive, lots of reports have been going around lately because of it. For Alucard and Sonia to witness for themselves in distances they were in, Uryu hears it on the news from his TV back at his apartment-like rich home, and Hayame to hear and see the mess that's been happening lately where she was living in.

"(A murder? A scene of monsters by this Dracula's doing?)" Hayame questions herself. "(What's going on here?)" I take it one of Dracula's monsters is behind all this...? Well, something was spying on Hayame at her apartment-like home to be some type of stranger, what the...? The next day – was a normal day of school for Ichigo and the others to have their things to do school work and then their training afterwards. 'As Urahara and the others were at his shop until later on today', as the other young heroes go on their normal days like always. Somehow the news about random people to go missing had to be Dracula's doing for Hayame to tell Uryu about it during social studies class. "Hey, Uryu...Have you heard of the strange things been happening?" Hayame asks him.

"Huh?" he was just studying. "About the monsters working for Dracula, yes I have."

"Not that, this."

Hayame shows Uryu a newspaper article about the disappearance of the people to go missing in Karakura Town little by little. For some people saw a strange woman not looking so well, to see a doll house to show up in the middle of nowhere to disappear afterwards, Hayame wants to know more about it. As do Uryu deep down...

"(So, the rumors are true. I thought I saw the news from last night was too good to be true now.)" Uryu said to himself.

But it seems like Alucard and Sonia were overhearing those two talking about it while trying to be like normal-looking students to be studying.

"Do you see what I mean?" Hayame asks Uryu. "Then this could only mean one thing, another one of Dracula's monsters' are on the loose to cause more trouble! Maybe we should investigate. We should tell Sonia, Alucard, Ichigo, and the others about this too."

Maybe a good idea to do there, Hayame, but still to Uryu's point of view...

"Are you sure you want to do that?"

"Huh? Why not?"

Uryu was still too shy to tell Hayame on how he felt about her, to let her do things by herself.

"Well...It just..." he tries to think of something to say. "Maybe we should investigate first before telling the others about it, just to be safe. You know?"

Okay...? Kind of a bad move there, Uryu, keep on trying.

"Is this a question or an answer?" asked Hayame.