Yasutora 'Chad' Sado

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

A nice forest in Karakura Town park, huh? With some fun things to do during the day time, as much as it is fun walking there during the nights as well. With some animals coming by to be their normal selves all over with dogs like going runs, children playing, people bike riding or running sometimes with their dogs, and such it was nice to be around in; well that all changes for the people to stop going there for another strike from one of Dracula's monsters to come around. It looked big, who sounded mean of some type a wild type of animal, and had the strength of ten men for a wolf-like creature. A werewolf?

It soon appears out of nowhere to cause trouble for these two love couples from another high school just making out at night time, comes in at them to freak out and started to run away in fear. Just in time too before this thing could bite and claw the two down, it looked dangerous! For it even scared the wolf away...Causing trouble all over to stop a lot of cars and the police ones for even their guns to be munch up to a paper-like ball with its' hands and the bullets bouncing off his strong body, there was no way to stop this thing! Alucard and Sonia both arrived to do so 'as Chad sees it on his way home from while he was hanging out with his two friends – Shigeo and Ide'.

"(Isn't that...Sonia? And Alucard?)" Chad spies on them. "(What is this thing they're fighting with?)"

Good question! As Sonia and Alucard use their skills to slow the creature down to try finishing it off, something does weaken it to be a small type of creature to show up out of nowhere. A cat? A Squirrel? A Dog? What was it...? Whatever it was, it weakens the big one to make a retreat by running away to be cutting the trees down, for Sonia jumps in to save the little beast by cutting the trees to bits with her whip; leaving Alucard to chase after the demon next for Chad tries holding the creature down, to be struggling and all.

"Chad!" Alucard tries stopping the demon. "Hold it right there-!"

But it throws Chad to Alucard to hit the ground for the demon makes its escape again to disappearing in seconds. Soon Sonia tries joining up with them to arrive too late, and soon the little creature was gone too and out of her hands that she just saved.

"Alucard! What happened!?" Sonia sees Chad lying with him. "Chad?"

"He came to help, but that thing got the best out of us. Forgive me." he said. "What about the other beast?"

Sonia didn't feel anything at all neither...

"It just disappeared after I rescued it from a falling tree. (This is so weird!)"

Chad gets up to feel fine, and then asks the two this simple question.

"I take it that this thing wasn't a friendly forest animal? Nor a dog?" Chad guessed.

Alucard and Sonia had nothing for now, a lot more searching was involved once again, by Dracula's doing.

"Your guess is as good as ours, Chad." Sonia said to him.

I guess there was a lot of explaining for Chad to hear about 'for he has seen the strange looking small one lately'...The next day in school during P.E. class outside, Sonia and Alucard do just that by telling him everything since he tried helping them out. While Ichigo, Rukia, Orihime, Uryu, Hayame, and the others were doing well with Renji trying to hide Kon very carefully to be cleaning up as a disguised janitor still. Oh, boy. I felt sorry for him. Okay! It's explaining time, people!

"The thing we're dealing with is a wild Were-Leopard." Alucard said.

Chad was a bit confused on his end.