Orihime Inoue

Bleach – The Heart of the Matter

By Tayla Drago

There are nice places to live in Karakura Town. From houses to be anyone's homes, apartments, hotels, motels, other types of buildings, and such...With some weird things to be wondering around from within the sewers of their area for it wasn't a Hollow or a burglar breaking in; it was more of a strange creature to be wondering around all over people's houses for the girls to go missing and making a mess to others in their own homes all over 'who were one of Dracula's monsters again'. For Sonia and Alucard sees some type of lizard-like demons for them to go after. From fighting and killing them a few at a time.

Doing well so far for those two, one almost got to Tatsuki in her sleep, but she felt it out to sense things to a small lizard type of creature in seconds with her bare hands. Nice one, but still gross. Then another one pops out of Orihime's shower like it was water itself in her own home to go after her next in her sleep. Not good...Trying to crawl, smell, and do something to look like that it was about to kill Orihime, wait...Was that a lizard? It's walking on its' two feet like a man! Luckily, one of Orihime's Six Six Princess wake her up to all tell her of the danger she was in.

"Orihime! Look out!" Tsubaki, Shuno, Ayame, Lily, Hinagiku, and Baigon at the same time.

She wakes up to see of the danger to be screaming in terror and to use her shield to be protected for a lizard-like demon tries breaking it down but it was too strong, for one was a type of Water Lizard to fight like a warrior and be deadly in water.

Mermen and Fish Men are recurring enemies in the Castlevania series, appearing in almost every game to date. While called "Mermen" in the games, their appearance is based more on the monster from the classic film, Creature from the Black Lagoon, which was popular in the Universal Monsters series of horror films. Therefore, a more fitting name for Mermen would be "gill-men". In some games, Fish Men are distinguished from Mermen with a lack of arms.

Mermen have been a thorn in the side of heroes whenever water is involved in their adventures. Mermen like to jump up from the water and begin to march toward the protagonist. After a while, they will stop and shoot a fireball in the hero's direction from their gaping mouths. After a while, they will normally hop back into the water, or sometimes continue marching around looking for enemies to attack.

Mermen are closely related to the Fish Men (who are also sometimes called "Mermen" as well) but have more fish-like characteristics. However, Fish Men act similarly, if not exactly, to Mermen. In some situations, their names and/or likenesses are interchangeable.

Also, The Lizard Man is an enemy in the Castlevania series. They are a half-man, half-lizard sub-human species, stronger than an average man and with a hide made of hard scales said to be thicker than armor. They tend to move around in groups and are skilled at hunting in packs. They are relatively intelligent, and are usually armed with battle axes and shields.

Lizardfolk are a fictional humanoid species in the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing games, having appeared in every version of the game to date.

Lizard men first officially appeared as part of the original D&D game in the 1975 Greyhawk supplement booklet. The lizardman artwork that appeared on the inside front cover of that supplement was used as part of the official TSR, Inc. logo from 1975 through 1978. They are described as aquatic monsters with a rude intelligence, that are fond of eating human flesh.

The first Lizardmen appear early in the game, as soon as one sets foot in Baljhet Mountains. Their special attack consists in jumping high in the air and then attempting to plunge their spear on the hero, time at which their stealing window also opens.