Chapter 65 - 『Be Careful Who You Talk To』

Chapter Warning:
Jin Guangshan

Author:  :)

Readers, probably: ...of course you would pull something like this...of course you would.

As the second oldest of them brothers, Wei Ying is tasked to oversee whatever scenario is laid before him until his older brother arrives

He must persist, patience is a good thing for those who knows how to make way.

Yes, patience. It is one of Yunmeng Jiang Clan's subject to learn.

So the moment Wei Ying had faced the guest with a customer smile on his face, he knew that he should eat it up and not punch the bastard's face because he couldn't hold his anger in.

Now he knows why Jiang Cheng yells like a gremlin most of the time, just to let his pent up anger out.

Speaking of him, where is he anyway when you needed him the most?

"As I am saying, they are on their way right at the moment."

The elders from whichever-Sect-this-guy-is-from continued to prattle him, annoying him out of his wits.

"Maybe Wei Xianghuan had sabotaged them or something."

The audacity of this biㅡ

"Since they were the ones who created a teleportation talisman, then they should've been here since earlier."

"Unless he killed them."

Fucking conspiracy theoristㅡ

Just before he could finally strangle the man to shut up, surprised yelps and clamor resounded just outside the terrace.

"A monsterㅡ!"

The once joyful banquet turned with a heavy atmosphere as the cultivators readied their weapons.

"Lower your swords down. That monster you're calling is just  our pet turtle." Madam Yu informs, still making the guests reluctant until they see three people aboard the large turtle's shell.

"Who the hell tames a humongous tortoise as their petㅡ"

Wei Ying then thinks funnily, 'Only in the Yunmeng Jiang Clan, of course.'

Looking around, there are still those whok are hesitant to lower their swords, further annoying Wei Ying.

Just before he could talk (warn), someone had beaten him to it.

"She said lower your swords, did she not?"

Despite that the tone is a bit rude and cold, it still successfully sent fear to every cultivator's mind.