Chapter 84 - 『Two Worlds』

When he had first arrived in this world, he was wholly enamored at such sight.

People who wore such different attires that only appear from fantasy storybooks, it was a sight that took Choi Han's breath away as he is an avid fan of works contained with actions swordplay.

It enamored him, but it also brought a sense of fear.

"Who is he?"

"Why would you ask me? Do I look like I know shit?"

"He looks like a foreigner."

"I could see that you stupid hag!"

Those were words that he couldn't understand, yet some part of it could be understood.

Hag. Ask. Foreigner.

Overall, he couldn't still understand anything.

Choi Han didn't know it was this scary to have a language barrier between two people. If he knew it was this hard, he shouldn't have laughed at Alver back then when he was trying to communicate with Choi Jung Soo.

At some point in his travels to this world where he was suddenly put in, there are ups and downs.

On the other hand, he's thankful that some people were able to help someone like him.

Though there is a meeting he couldn't help but feel quite guilty.

Such event consists of him pointing a sword at another person's neck because he found them suspicious.

Though now that he thought about it, he remembers how shameful that encounter is.

Choi Han, by any means, he is no God.

Wei Wuxian is a good person, despite whatever bad things he is saying about himself.

The past few days he had been with the man, he learned many things about this world and its language.

Wei Wuxian had thought it all himself, as if it wasn't the first time he's teaching someone else his world's customs.

Thanks to him, he had learned many things and helped him know his way around the new world. And in return, Choi Han also taught some things about his world.

A mutual exchange for mutual benefits, considering that Wei Wuxian looked eager in learning new things.

Choi Han respected that.

One time, Choi Han had met a zombie then.

Though this world do not call such beings as zombies, but fierce corpses.

"What are you looking at?"

Choi Han doesn't know whether to laugh or cry considering he just understood his words.

Instead, he just raised his left eyebrow then before going back to plowing the dead soil.

'Patience is a virtue.' Choi Han repeatedly thought for a while, ignoring the nonsense blabbering bullshit of the fierce corpse.

"Hey, Wei Wuxian. I thought you hate dogs? What's this mutt doing here?"

Unless someone is being bitchy about it, then Choi Han couldn't let it pass and compromise.

Choi Han started stretching then, twisting his back, flexing his muscled legs and cracked his neck. All of which earned a confused look from both Wei Wuxian and the fierce corpse, whom he later known the name as Xue Yang.

"Have you finally gone madㅡfuck!"

Choi Han ducks as if his life was depended on it and swung his left leg in a circular motion, hitting Xue Yang's decomposing ankles as he toppled and landed on the dirty ground with his face.