Meet Monty

"Helpy, who was that?"

There was nothing.

"Helpy? Are you there?"

He didn't answer me anymore.

I took off the mask and put it back on, hoping that would do something.

"Helpy, can you hear me?"

Then, something answered. But it wasn't the bear I knew.

"He isn't here anymore."

——————

I felt like I was falling. I opened my eyes and noticed that I was sliding into a weird tunnel. It was purple all I could hear was satic.
I held on to myself tightly as I saw something at the bottom. It was that thing, creature... entity, from earlier. It's dark body and wide smile...
It's arms were open wide, letting me fall into its grasp.

"Hey! Welcome back, Y/n. You've been gone for a while!"

"Helpy? What happened?"

"I don't know. You seem to be spaced out there for a moment."

"But you glitched out and... and I was in this tunnel... and I fell into some rabbit's arms!"

"That never happened. I was only gone for a moment and you just stood there."

"I suppose so, Helpy. So how do I get out of here?"

"I'm not entirely sure. However, you do need to get to the basement in three days, or it will go on a rampage."

"It?"

"You'll f-fIn- O...Ou-"

"Helpy?"

He went offline again. His body had glitched out and the text had messed up. About a second later, a message popped up.

'Oh no! Helpi is pretty tired, but he'll be back soon!'

It was a little picture of Helpy yawning. How adorable.
But what wasn't adorable was the fact that I am now on my own, anxious about that thing coming back. What did it want from me? Did it want to kill me? Did it want to stop me from something?
Either way, I'll find out what it is and figure out the truth to all of this.

"Guess I'm on my own."

I took off the mask, taking a fresh breath of the dusty air around me. That barrier from the mask was now gone.

"So I can phase through things and also be blocked off... huh."

I held the Security Mask close to me. I was in a huge area filled with green colors. There was a monitor sitting on some cart with wheels. I walked up to it and turned it on.
There were cameras. Now, what were the cameras doing here and why was it not destroyed?

"Security Camera Station, MONTYGOLF1..."

Speaking of the colors, it did seem I was in Monty's area.