Intentions

"Look, if you don't turn them on, there's a chance he'll find it and destroy it and I'll be stuck here for eternity."

"Alright... deal. I'll get you out of here."

"That's a good girl!"

I teleported her out of my world and cheered to myself. Of course, she was brought back to the same place she was sleeping at. I didn't wanna ruin her direction and make her fall into something not good...

That wouldn't be so fortunate, wouldn't it?
.
.
.
——————

Y/N'S POV

All I saw was a quick flash of purple. I felt my ass hit the ground a little too hard. I winced and looked around. I was at the same spot I took a nap in. Shortly after,  my bag fell right in front of me, out of a portal!

"Huh?"

MXES appeared out of the portal, looking down at me. He was... tall.
He stretched over to me reached a hand out.

"Would you mind?"

I looked him up and down. He displayed that still smile on his face as his eyes moved up and down, too. He seemed to be watching my every move.

"Sure..." I took his hand and grabbed it. It felt... unusual. Something that wasn't quite right.

"Great!" He cheered, lifting me onto my feet, holding me in the air for a moment.

"So, what do you want from me?" I interrogated.

"What I want? I already said it..."

"Tell me more!"

"Sure." He put his hands on his hips. "I want to be your new Helpi!"

"What? No! I... I'm waiting on Helpy to come back."

"Helpi isn't coming back."

"How do you know?"

He stared at me with a resting bitch face. I was confused until... right.

"Oh yeah..."

"You'd rather have somebody by your side than be quickly found, right? Remember, I'm security..."

"I know. I guess you're right."

His face never changed. The same old smile was still there.

"So... I'm your buddy now?"

"Yeah... you're my buddy.." I groaned, rubbing my forehead.

"Ohh! Thank you, Y/n! I'd knew you'd be so wonderful!"

His head tilted in excitement. He reached his hand out.

"What for?"

"High-five! You know, what humans do with their bestie?"

"Right.."

I smirked and high-fived him. He chuckled, seemingly enjoying it. However, on the inside, it made me feel sad. It wasn't really what we did with our friends most of the time. His mind is all focused on the Pizzaplex. How the kids interact and then leave, it's all he gets to see of those rowdy children.

Turning away from him, I begin to walk up an incline.

"Wait!"

"Yes?" I looked back at him.

"You can't just leave me here..." He appeared suddenly in front of me, making me jump.

"Can't you just f-follow?" I said, with a pissy tone.

It just stared at me.

"Not forever, once you take off the mask and put it back on, I'll lose connection with you."

"Alright," He wasn't wrong. "So, how do I do this?"

"Just, let me do it."

He put his hand on my mask, being sucked into it.

"Huh?" I looked around. "Where's you go?"

"HERE!" He popped in front of me.

"I am now secured into your security system."

"For how long?"

"Until I'm freed out of here."

"Oh right. Well it was nice meeting you."

"You too- wait huh? N-"

I took off the Security Mask. He was quite strange and honestly, I just want to go home. Even if he says he has a conscience, I just don't think of him as merely anything but security for that mimic thing.
I continued trying to find my way out of here. I was back into the kitchen now. It was more nastier than it was earlier.

"Who's there!?" I turned around quickly, picking up a random paper cup that was laying around.

"Who wants candy?"
.
.
.
——————