Catwalks

"I'm sorry Fred..."

He turned around with his sad face and gave me a thumbs up to assure everything was okay.
A feeling tugged at my heart. This wasn't meant to be, wasn't it? Bonnie mysteriously leaving the band? Nobody saw him?

Something wasn't quite right.
.
.
.
——————

I looked at the walls, wondering when the ride will end.

"Gregory! Y/n! Hurry! Get off! There is no track left!" Freddy shouted.

My heart beat fastened as those words came out of his mouth.
I ain't dying, not today.
I quickly unstrapped myself from my seat and held onto my bag. Gregory and Freddy hopped off theirs as I waited for my turn.

"Y/n! When you jump off, I will catch you!"

"Are you sure? There's no space to walk behind you!"

"I promise!" Freddy opened his arms, allowing me to jump.

"Okay..."

"On the count of 1..." Gregory counted, his eyes looking at the dead end and the tracks.

I got myself ready for the jump. Not going to lie, I felt like I was gonna die here.
I prayed in my head and wished good luck to myself.

"2...."

I looked at the two.

"...3!"

I closed my eyes and jumped. A loud crash was heard behind me as I felt two arms hold me close. Freddy's body was hard— might've left a few bruises— but it's better than dying and bleeding out death.

"Got you! Don't worry... you're safe."

I took a deep breath.

"Phew... thanks Freddy..."

The Glamrock smiled at me and gently sat me back down on my feet.
I looked around at the strange area. What is this?

"Where... are we..?"

Gregory looked around and then back at me.

"Catwalks."

"Catwalks?"

"You don't know—?" Gregory raised an eyebrow.

"No..."

"Oh well. Anyways, let's try to get out of here now."

"Okay Mr. Impatient." I mumbled.

There were boxes and trash everywhere along with broken and cracked Monty rides. Makes me wonder how bad something was to cause all this damage...
Gregory held onto my hand and we began to carefully walk, the catwalks creaking beneath our feet.

"I'm scared..."

"Don't be," Gregory looked down at his feet. "You'll be fine."

"And just how do you know?"

Gregory looked up at me with a glare before pointing his left thumb at his chest.

"I'mmmmm the one who caused all of these problems." He smirked.

What?! Ugh! Had to ruin our fun, didn't you?"

"What—? That isn't anything to be proud of!"

"Guess you're right," Gregory chuckled. "You're next."

I moved my hand away from his.

"Uhm— NO. I will not—!"

"Uh-huh, watch me tear you to pieces like Roxy and Chica! Or maybe... just like Monty!"

"NO! I'm NOT crawling around on two arms and growling like a chihuahua!"

Gregory burst into laughter and looked over at Freddy, who seemed slightly entertained too as he stood beside something.

"Hey you two! Come here!"

Gregory rushed over to Freddy as I sighed and flopped myself over to them. I'm too tired for this.

"What's this Freddy?"

"It's some... shooter-thing! I forgot..."

Gregory thought for a moment before saying something.

"I'll call it— MONTY MACHINE!"

Freddy's eyes lit up at Gregory's grand idea.

"Yes! You've got it, superstar! We'll call it the Monty Machine~."

I looked over to see the weird green 'Monty Machine'.

"Does it work?" I asked, the two suddenly sparking curiosity.

"Let's see, shall we~?" Gregory did the same old smuggy face and held onto the bars, shooting something into the distance.

"WOAH!!! Freddy, did you see that?"

"That was wonderful! Now, let me try..." Freddy'a voice lowered as Gregory moved out of the way, allowing room for Freddy.

He held onto it and began shooting quickly at random trash that was hanging from the ceiling.

"Careful..."

"Oh please, have fun for once!" Gregory pushed me next to Freddy, who looked down at me.

Freddy picked me up and stood me in front of the Monty Machine.

"Try, go ahead and shoot for that thing dangling from up there." Freddy's left hand relaxed on my shoulder as he pointed at the ceiling, something shiny sparkling in the distance.

"You sure?"

"Positive! Nothing goes wrong at Freddy Fazbear's!"

It was all quiet for a moment.

"Are you sure?" I asked him with a blank face.

He laughed awkwardly and rubbed his head.

"Okay okay... WITH FREDDY FAZBEAR AROUND— NOTHING'LL GO WRONG!"

Gregory and I were shook a little as the bear roared out a message to us.

"Ohh, yeah. Riiight. Totally."

"Come on Y/n, you've got to trust me!"

"Oh I do," I aimed the Monty Machine towards the shiny figure. "I just think you sound a little silly."

I smiled and pressed the trigger, hitting the object on the ceiling.
Suddenly, the building started to rumble. Debris and dust were beginning to fall.

"HOLY SHIT! Y/n!" Gregory looked up, wide-eyed.

"It wasn't my idea!"

We were all freaking out at this point, we need to find a way out, and fast.
.
.
.
——————