Missing

"Terrible," I mumbled. "Terrible..."

"Not for long..."

"Huh? Who's there?!" I turned around, shocked at the presence in the shadows.
.
.
.
——————

The figure approached towards me. I gripped onto the seat I was sitting in and clenched on for comfort.

"Hello...? Who are you...?"

"You don't know me?"

I took in the details as the robot was destroyed. Barely any trace of its old self.

"Roxanne? Is... that you?"

"Yes... who... who are you?"

"I'm... Y/n. How are you still... alive?!"

"Look, it's unexplainable at this point. All you need to worry about is-"

"Cassie? You've got Cassie, right?"

"Ah, yes— I assure."

"Where is she?"

"Asleep... in a locked room." Roxy messed around with my hair, gently separating strands of my hair apart.

"Asleep? Isn't she like— gone essentially?"

"No. She probably won't wake up soon, though." Roxanne then grabbed a comb from out of nowhere and carefully brushed out my hair, making it smooth and nice.

"Jeez,"

I looked back at Roxy, who... well— can she even see me?

"We should get to her immediately." I begged, looking at my hair in the mirror.

"Sure thing."

"I'll alert the others-" I turned around to speak.

"No— no you mustn't."

"Why?"

"That mask you have on..."

"Yeah?"

"Helpi is not the good guy. You shouldn't let him come with us."

"I can't just tell him that." I got off the chair.

"Why? He's just my little friend. I mean, he is kind of suspicious."

"He is suspicious— and he is awful. He led Cassie— I can't tell anything else. We'll get caught." Roxy step forward to me and held your hand out.

"Huh?"

"Are you coming with me? Roxy asked.

I hesitated for a minute.

"What about Blueb— I mean, my friend?"

"Your friend? There's another person with you?"

"He's not a person, but a—"

"Then they don't matter. They'll just end up hurting or betraying you in the end. That's how most robots here are."