Found Something?

"I'd say I was the model for the Rockstars. I was only just the best! Everyone loved me!"

"Hey! I am!" Another voice came out from the darkness.

I could only imagine what would happen next.
.
.
.
I promise MXES, when this is over with, I'll free you, at last.
.
.
.
——————

A figure— a quite tall one— emerged in front of us, out of the darkness.

It was another one of the Rockstars! Freddy Fazbear, himself. Yet, every bit of him had holes engraved into the metal skin of his body. Dirt, dust, and maybe a leaf clung onto him. He seemed to be down here for a very long time. His brown paint had rubbed off a bit, rusted.

"No way... you've all been down here?"

The bear looked over at me, the one and only. He slowly nodded and his eyelids seemed to perk down. Seemingly, he looked to be sad or something in those words. I would be too if I was stuck here for a long time.

"Unfortunately, yes..." Fred said.

My eyebrows rose a tiny bit. I wasn't exactly shocked as that was what I was expecting, but I could feel even more sadness wash over his inorganic body.

"I'm sorry... I..."

"It's alright, I wouldn't stress it, miss." Freddy said, walking over to Foxy.

Foxy nodded and didn't say a word.

"So, why are you even here?"

I looked over at Gregory and back at Freddy.

"I'm looking for someone..."

"Why so? Did he get stuck? Is he like us?"

"Well... yes, but not exactly you all." I stumbled.

Both of the Rockstar's eyebrows rose.

"Not exactly?" Foxy questioned.

"Is he a human?"

"No, he a uh..." I mumbled.

"He's a virtual assistant thing, apparently." Gregory said with his vanilla voice.

Goodness, he always sounds so bored and sarcastic. I mean— I'd be pretty chill if I died too. Anger isn't gonna do me any good, after all. Besides, if I was an angry spirit, it wouldn't take me anywhere nice. I'd be what I hated, right?

I understand you Gregory.

"Ahh, virtual? What's that mean?" Freddy asked.

I stopped for a minute to think. "You don't know what virtual means?"

"Nope." Foxy chimed in, his hook slightly in the air.

"Okay, uhm," I looked the two Rockstars in the eyes. "Virtual just means something that's not exactly real, or in person? Online?"

"Something like that." Gregory mumbled.

"Yeah," I sighed. "Who cares? He's my friend, I can't be wasting my time standing here!"