Memories

Gregory grinned to himself and handed her the mask.

"Let's go."

"Where?"

Gregory had already walked off with Freddy as Freddy looked back at her, signaling for her to follow.

"Wait!" Y/n began to walk after them.
.
.
.
——————

Y/N'S POV:

"You're my supperstarr!" Gregory and Freddy sung together, doing a little dance.

"Can you two please be quiet!"

"Y/n, no reason to be so down! Join us." Freddy said, reaching his hand out to me.

"No thank you..." I moved further away from the two.

"Oh well Freddy, she's missing out."

"Nobody should be left out, Gregory..."

"Freddy, you know she doesn't want to so whatever!"

"Thank you! Something I agree that comes out of your shitty mouth." I sighed.

Gregory stopped dead in his tracks as he looked down at some watch on his wrist. What was he doing?

"What is that?" I asked, pointing at the watch.

"It's my Faz-watch. Freddy gave it to me when I first came here."

"What does it do?" I walked up to Gregory, peeking over at the watch's screen.

Gregory moved me back a little bit.

"My personal space bubble!"

"Fuck your personal space bubble! Let me see!"

I rushed over to see what was on his watch. There were security camera systems and some message stuff. What a fancy thing.
Gregory had an angry look as he quickly swiped his wrist away from me.

"Ugh, whatever," I moved away from him "Where are we even going?"

"We're heading underground."

"Right. Finding Cassie?"

"Yes."

"So, would you mind looking at this?" I took out the letter Cassie wrote and handed it to Gregory.

"What?" He looked down and read the note. I could see his eyes watering slightly.

"Oh... Freddy! Cassie is here! She is somewhere! I... she's alive!" Gregory held the note up to Glamrock Freddy, shaking it slightly in excitement.

"Oh way to go superstar!" Freddy looked at me with a smile and gave me a thumbs-up. "This is exactly what we need."

Gregory rushed over to a vent, looking inside.

"Freddy!"

"Yes Gregory? What did you find now?"

"Do you think this could lead somewhere?"