Can't Trust It

"Thanks Helpy, you're quite helpful!"

His picture changed to him jumping and cheering.

"Anytime!"

A shadow quickly past through the corners of my eyes. I looked up, calling out to whatever it was.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

There was a thud and then the clank of a can rolling to my foot.

I looked up.
.
.
.
——————

"Who's there?" I called out, looking around. Even with my mask on, I couldn't see anything.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, quickly turning me around. Still, nothing. I slowly backed away. I was horrified at this point.

"Stop..."

I felt another tap, instead, it being on my other shoulder. I stood still. I didn't move a muscle.
I shriveled as a cold finger than rubbed down my neck.
I couldn't resist it any longer. I looked behind me and still, nobody there.
However, I did notice that my bag was now there, sitting in front of me. I looked around, trying to maybe just catch another glimpse. Just me and Helpy.

"God... my bag! It's here!"

I immediately grabbed it, looking inside. My food, water, and plushies were still there! Maybe whatever that was there isn't so bad after all...
I felt a bit of tugging at my heart. I wanted to say 'thank you' or at least something nice to it.

"Helpy!"

"What?" He looked busy as he was reading a newspaper.

"I found my items!"

He looked at me, faking his cheerfulness.

"Aw! Good job, Y/n! Happy for you!"

He quickly switched back to his newspaper.

"You're not very bright, aren't you?"

He looked at me and put on a smile.

"I am brighter than your mothers a- freshly baked pie!"

"Okay, okay."

This area really has deteriorated over time. Monty Golf was never the same. I walked around to find the exit, but something caught my eye. There was an arcade machine that somehow was still powered and working in this world. It was a arcade version of Monty Golf.
Am I gonna play it? Hell yeah. Don't make fun of me.
I turned on the arcade and began to play golf. It was a nice escape from what was really happening from around me. It made me feel like I was truly back at what the Mega Pizzaplex used to be, a happy and cheerful place for all kids and adults. Where everybody went to have a party to assemble to watch the crew play. I even remember the little drawing staff found in the women's restroom with Monty kissing a Wet Floor Bot. Strange times.
Also, there was one day in June where this kid left dollar bills all over the floor. I remember when kids came grabbing it and running to the candy machines in attempt to buy candy. Let's say, those bills weren't real. Parents were not happy with whoever did it. Overactive. Let the kid do their prank.

"Y/n!"

I was too busy playing my game while Helpy was calling out to me.

"Y/N!!"

I flinched as I felt a pinch on my cheek. He gave me a little shock.

"Ow! What? What is it?"

"We need to get going to the basement! We have no time for games."

"I have plenty. I mean, they're safe right now so I have nothing to worry about. Just chill and relax."

"But Y/n!-"

I sighed. Maybe I should listen to him for once.

"Okay, fine. I guess I'll get going, see you later game."

I left the mask on, walking through the maze.

THE ENTITY'S POV

I felt happy. I had to have gained her trust then and there. My goal? My goal was drive her out of this place. She shouldn't be here. Not now. Not until they come back for us. We have been left in the dark. The only one protecting us is me, I was tasked to contain the evil that lurks beneath here. I don't care what I have to do if she doesn't leave.
From here on out, I will be taking drastic measures— anything! Anything I could do to stop her! She can't be trusting that bear. He is... not himself. He is not the real Helpy...
He has taken control over the networks, luring every person that walks inside. His voice, his pure evil intentions. He wanted out. He wanted to destroy this place. He learned every lullaby and every song. He had his mistakes, and now, he has fixed them.
I listened to her speak to the mask. He had found a way to get past all of her questions. I could tell she got suspicious at times. I wanted to tell her to go... to flee! But she always ran away from me.
I just wanted to save her. Just like I was programmed to do. To contain the monster and protect the innocent, no matter what.

"Let's see..."

I slipped through and into my M.X.E.S., going into my own little personal world. Here, I could access all of the animatronics I needed. I could send a signal to each one of them to hunt her and take her down. I can't let her reach the basement.
I took Chica and Monty and sent each one a signal. Monty... I wasn't so sure if he could get it, considering their little fight together. But a try is worth it.
I coded in a secret message to the two robots. It was all secure and nothing could get through.
I waited and waited for it to load until it was finally sent.

"Sigh..."

I loaded in a chair for me to rest in. I leaned my head back and looked down at the digital space.
I truly want to get out of here. There is not enough room for me. Security isn't all I'm built for.
Speaking of built... what else has been built into my system...
I looked around my files and my eyes widen. A specific file for... for something. I could use it...
I need out of here, now! I need to find her! Give her to me!

Y/N'S POV

"Helpy, are you sure we're supposed to be here?"

"Yes! Of course."

"Well this sure is a huge Monty..."

I looked upon the huge glitchy Monty statue.

"I wonder who made it."

"Our wonderful Fazbear Entertainment of course! They make such WONDERFUL creations!"

"I agree." I smiled up at the Monty statue.

"Well it's about time to go... hurry."

"Okay... I am."

I took off the Security Mask, taking in what wasn't there.