Pain

"Surely... now, it is nighttime now and I'm sure you're feeling sleepy."

"Yeah, I feel heavy now..."

"Just close your eyes, you won't remember tonight."

"Huh?"

He waved his hand in front of me, turning my sight black.
.
.
.
——————

All I could remember was Freddy leaving me. Where did he go? Why did I get left behind...?
.
.
.
Freddy?
.
.
.
I was running through a dark corridor, laughter and the voices of my family surrounding me.

"You'll never make it out."

"You'll be stuck here and become one of us!"

"Poor thing..."

"Susie! We can't just let her roam... we need our revenge!"

"I know but this isn't right..."

"Look at her go!"

I couldn't hear what was being said, but I felt a pain in my heart as my running began to slow down.
I looked down at my chest and noticed a knife stuck up inside.
Turning around to look to see who was there, I saw a rabbit figure chasing me. He had no eyes in his sockets and they looked to be burnt. His body had little bits of pieces fall by each second he took a step. He only got closer and closer.
I could hear squishing coming from him. I looked down and saw that he was running— running on his organs. They were bleeding out and leaving trails of blood behind him. His groaning... his groaning was so unbearable to hear.
I screamed as he got closer, almost able to grab me by my hair.

"HELP!" I called out.

My legs were getting weak and weary. I couldn't keep it up any longer.
Yet, I still ran. I ran for my life.
In front of me, I saw a door of light. My only escape. The only way out of here.
And as I thought I had it, I felt it grab me. It pulled me in deeper into the darkness as the pieces of its body formed back together.
I could smell him. He smelt horrible. Like he's been here for a long time.
My vision turned into a painful black as I felt my eyes getting stabbed multiple times each.
I screamed out as I stumbled on my knees, feeling around for any support.

"Oh no..."

"She's in trouble."

"Oh please, this wasn't as bad as us."

"Hey! This is quite entertaining... look."

"This isn't right."

"Quiet Susie!" The three said together.

"Sorry..."

Whoever was there, I hated them. I wanted to kill them. How dare they...

I felt my body being kicked hard onto the ground, hitting the back of my head in the process.
I cried out as it straddled on top of me. I tried to feel around for anything. Anything to help me, even if it was just a piece of glass.
My head was filled with sharp, unbearable pain as it stabbed me quickly and with no rhythm.