Backstory

I walked up to the stand and began to grab some stuff.

"Wow... thanks MXES..."

"Who?" A voice spoke.
.
.
.
——————

I turned around to see a man in a blue suit.

"Oh, uhm. Nobody sir. Just talking to myself..."

"Alright, just checking in to make sure you didn't find any of the 'stuff' some kid left around."

"Oh, alright. Yeah, I don't got any."

"Have a good day." The man in blue walked off with the familiar faz-watch on his belt.

"Who is that?"

"He's a technician here. Always working."

"I bet he makes some good money..."

"Definitely."

I turned around and behind me was nothingness. It was pure black.

"Hello? MXES? Where did you go?"

He wasn't here anymore.

"MXES?"
.
.
.
"Y/n! Wake up!"

I felt a cold splash of water hit my face.

"Ugh! Freddy! How much water do we need to waste on her...? I don't wanna keep walking."

"Gregory— GREGORY—! She's awake."

Gregory kneeled beside me, quickly shaking me.

"HEY! Hey! Look!"

I could only groan out of wonder.

"Answer me!"

"Huh...?"

"Oh thank god... you've been passed out for a while now."

"What?" I rubbed my eyes and looked at him.

"I don't know. We went into the vents to find anything and we came back and found you like this."

"Oh. So... me time-traveling wasn't... real?"

"Time-travel? Obviously not. That isn't possible."

Gregory handed me the chip bag.

"You left this on the ground. Don't let the bugs get to it." Gregory said, handing me the bag.

"Okay..."

Was it all just a dream? None of the time-traveling back to the Pizzaplex? No rabbit man chasing me? I need a break from this mask. I'm sorry MXES.

"Here let me help you." Gregory lended me his hand and helped me stand up.

"Thanks..."

I wasn't in pain anymore, either. I was perfectly fine.
I took off the mask and shoved it in my bag. Now I don't know if he did anything to me, but I just needed to get a breath. I looked around and saw the grey and depressed building. It's been a while.
I took a chip out of the bag and ate it, my mouth salivating.
Gregory, Freddy, and I began walking, trying to get some progress in.

"So, we didn't find anything that the vent led us to so we came back. We were hoping some secret room or to at least fall... haha." Gregory said awkwardly.

"Well it's always worth a shot, Gregory." Glamrock Freddy said proudly, patting Gregory's head.

"Yeah right." Gregory teased, flicking Freddy.

Suddenly, Freddy stopped.

"This seems familiar... follow me!"

Freddy ran off and Gregory took my hand, rushing me.

We stumbled upon a big room. There were rides and the room was dominantly colored with green.

"What's this?" I asked, looking around to take in the details.

"This is Monty's Gator Golf ride. Never truly been on it."

"You wanna try it?" Gregory nudged Freddy.

"Of course, superstar! I am up for anything and everything!"

"Yeah yeah I know. Come on!"

Gregory hopped onto on the rides with Freddy, leaving me to be alone on the one behind them.
I tucked myself in and out on the seatbelt.

"Ready?!" Gregory called out to me.

"Ready!" I assured.

"HIT IT!" Freddy yelled, the ride's mechanical parts moving us along with music playing in the background.

I held on tightly as we were very well above ground and in the air.
I saw cardboards cutouts of Monty popping up.

"Woah, is that how Monty used to look?" I stared at the cutout in amazement.

"Mhm. He was always the kid that was inspired by my dear friend..."

"Dear friend?"

"Him..." Freddy pointed at the cutouts of him and the originals performing on stage.

"Woah... Bonnie?"

"My best friend... I miss him." Freddy's ears lowered and his eyelids drooped.

Wow, I've never saw Bonnie before. What happened to him?

"Monty was given the spot as our bassist by Bonnie. He always saw Monty's capability and wanted him to take over."

"What happened to Bonnie after?"

"Not exactly sure... he left and was never seen again..." Freddy's tone lowered.

Freddy looked at the cutout in sadness as Gregory hugged him to give Freddy a sense of comfort.

I noticed a picture of Roxanne Wolf giving a Monty a haircut— possibly a makeover itself.
She was so sweet. She always cared for people who needed it. She was one of my favorites— but it seems something may have happened. I haven't seen her once since I've been stuck here.
The ride moved more and Montgomery Gator himself appeared out of the corner, rocking out to his fans.

"So cool..."

"Happy for him.." Freddy mumbled.

"I'm sorry Fred..."

He turned around with his sad face and gave me a thumbs up to assure everything was okay.
A feeling tugged at my heart. This wasn't meant to be, wasn't it? Bonnie mysteriously leaving the band? Nobody saw him?

Something wasn't quite right.
.
.
.
——————