New Person

My mouth was covered tightly by something hard. I grabbed onto what it was and tried to pull it away. All that came out of my mouth were muffled screams. My feet kicked as my breath became heavy. I just wanted to go! I just wanted to go help MXES and leave...

"Shhh... it'll be over soon..."

It's grip tightened and I felt myself pass out.
.
.
.
——————

"I don't know! Shut up!"

"Don't say that..."

"Look, I'm trying to find Cassie and get the hell out of here!"

"Language, Gregory!"

"Okay fine, sorry Freddy. But I am in a mess right now and I'm stressed!"

"I'm sorry... superstar."

Gregory sighed and walked over to the blacked-out woman sitting down with her eyes covered.

"You know when she'll wake up?"

"Not sure, Freddy. Hopefully soon."

The Glamrock stood there for a moment for presenting an idea.

"I'll tell you what, Gregory."

"What now?"

"Take some water and wake her up with it."

"Freddy! We're limited on water! I can't be wasting it!"

"Not the fresh water, the dirty water. You can go collect some right there."

"I'm NOT going near that water! Who knows what's in it."

"I'll protect you."

"Alright Freddy, I trust you."

Gregory and Glamrock Freddy fist-bumped each other and walked over to the water source, taking and empty bottle and filling it.

"Yuck... it's all green and nasty.."

"Haha... sorry superstar. We'll get it taken care of."

"Probably not. Place been abandoned for a long time now. It's like they gave up."

Freddy's ears pricked down as well as his eyelids. Gregory could tell Freddy was deeply hurt by it.

"I'm sorry for causing all this Freddy... I truly think I should've just stayed in the room and drank Fizzy Faz in the room until 6 A.M."

"Don't worry Gregory, you're all I have now and I won't let you down."

Freddy winked and walked alongside Gregory.

"Morning!" Gregory whispered as he poured the water on the knocked-out Y/n.

"AH!" Y/n jolted up from her position and looked around, her eyes bulged and her breath pouncing.

"Haha! Did you see her face?!"

"Gregory..." Freddy gave him a look of disappointment. "You know we don't laugh at people."