New Plan

"I'm not gonna mess with this..." I back up away from it and heard a noise behind me.

Something like rusty plastic and metal.
.
.
.
——————

It was coming from behind a big pile of trash and garbage. Why would it want to be behind the stink? Gross. I knew I wouldn't be able to.
I slowly made my way around the pile, being sure not to get jump scared and killed by something.
I jumped out of my spot and saw... a wet floor bot. Wow. That's it? Pfft.

"Aha, so you found one?"

I shat my pants as MXES was suddenly behind me, his hands jolting onto my shoulders.

"Yep..."

"Knew ya would eventually!" He laughed, his hands were now off my shoulders and rested by his side.

He quickly moved to the wet floor bot, standing beside it.

"Is it not active?" I ask, walking up to the bot.

It's head hung low and just didn't seem to have any form of life— even if it's just a robotic mind.

"Not anymore."

"That makes sense."

I poked the robot, it's body suddenly jerking.

"Ugh." I moved away, avoiding any potential trouble.

"Look."

"Huh? What is it?"

"It's something blue."

"Okay..." I move the bot over to the side.

In front of me were several plushies grouped up together.

"Huh?"

I picked two of them up and looked at them. They were identical and resembled the same features, except that they wore different outfits.

"It's Bonnie."

"Yeah... multiple plushies of him." I handed one to MXES.

"Look at it."

MXES took the Bonnie plush from my hand and looked at them. His head turned and his smile faded.

"Hmm... I wonder where he is now."

"I don't even think he exists in this place."

"And how do you know?"

"Well! I speculate that they never made Bonnie and just had Montgomery Gator replace his role instead! Y'know, bringing in new characters."

I snatched another plush from off the ground, shoving it into my bag. Finders keepers.

"Like that ride from earlier. The story of Bonnie giving Monty his bass and role in the band?"

"Glamrock Bonnie was always better."

"I don't know man. I've never saw Bonnie perform. Never really seen an animatronic of him, either."

"He's here."

"And how do you know??" I looked up at the rabbit who was eyeing me down.

"Because I've always known about his existence. From the camera feed and to the very bits of recordings. He is here, and is somewhere. Dead."

"Do you know where?"

"Not exactly, but we could go make our way to Bonnie Bowl."

"And where is that?"

"Quite a walk away."

He looked at me with a smirk, amused by the fact I'm gonna wear myself out without any sleep or rest. Hell, I haven't had water or anything to eat in the last few hours. I can practically hear my stomach moan in starvation.

"Well, we wanted to go search for Gregory, didn't we?" I sat down by the wet floor bot and sat my bag in front of me.

"Yes, we'll find that little twat first and then find Bonnie."

"Alright. Sounds like a plan to me."

I unzipped the bag. It wasn't the most pleasant sound, but I got through it.
Looking inside, I could tell this was my last meal until a very damn long time.

"Well shit..."

"What is it dear?"

"I only have a bag of chips and a few sips of water left."

"Then maybe I should focus of getting you out instead..." MXES voice lessened and he sounded scared, like his plan was going to waste.

I looked up at him.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to leave you, yet. I'll get you out alright?"

"No, no, you should save yourself first. After all, I'm just some security program."

It was so sad to hear. Honestly, there's times this dude makes me want to leave and just forget the place, but I've changed a bit. I still get annoyed— don't get me wrong— but I honestly want to help now. He isn't just going to get left behind for all eternity. He's coming with me. And he is going to be set free.

"Listen, I'm not leaving you. You..." I took a breath, the rabbit getting curious. "You're coming with me."

"Oh really?" MXES's voice lightened, his eyes brightening.

"Yes, now just— let me chill out for a moment." I finished up my last bag of chips as water.

MXES yawned and twitched a little, waiting on me to get finished.

"You wanna sit down with me?"

"I can-"

Our heads immediately turned over to the source of the scream.

"Holy shit, was that Gregory?!"

"I... I'm afraid so!" MXES genuinely sounded worried for the first time.

I threw the trash to the side and sighed.

"Can't ever get some damn rest!"
.
.
.
——————