Roxy's Room

It was so cute of him to try to fit in with us. No matter how cringy or hard to listen to he was, it always slithered it's way into my body and exactly to my heart. I kept making up excuses as to why I didn't want to be with him, but those were all wrong.

I love... I love this guy.
.
.
.
——————

"What in the hot-diggity-dog is goin' on here?!" Helpi suddenly came to view and pushed us apart from each other.

"No PDA in the Pizzaplex!"

MXES grumbled and I awkwardly smiled.

"We're not kissing or anything, Helpi..."

"Y/n! You're literally were chest to chest with this... thing!"

Helpi and MXES shot glances at each other.

"Helpy, don't be like this."

"No, Y/n. You can't be doing all of this with a rabbit!"

I mean— was he wrong?

"Okay okay! I get it. I totally get it."

"Now why don't you go mess with your own kind, eh?" Helpi spoke to MXES.

"No."

"No? That's it?"

"No."

"Then what?"

"You're just one of those friends who get jealous when their bestie gets hit on by another guy. Don't be like that."

MXES picked him up, mumbling all that shit to his face as Helpi looked angry.

"Y'all are weirdos!" Helpi pinched on MXES and was dropped onto the ground.

Poor bear, he fell on his back and lied there for a bit before he sprung back up.

"Ugh... come here." I sighed.

Helpi walked up to me and I picked him up off the ground and held him.

"Why are you holding me?"

"You're acting like a baby." MXES grinned.

Helpi gave me a look and I laughed, setting him down on the ground.

"Fine. I'll stop."

"That's the spirit! No more Mr. Moody!"

"Cringe."

"So is acting like a toddler."

"Forget that happened! I'll be nicer, okay?"

"Better." I grinned.

"Shall we go?"

"Definitely! I don't like waiting."

"Yeah I need to hurry back to Gregory..."

MXES looked like he could sweat a little. He was probably thinking about the way Gregory was mangled...
We looked around the dilapidated kitchen, awing at all the trash and cracks.
I knew it was going to be a long while until we even get anywhere... because now Helpy and that Blueberry is chatting like their best friends now.

——————

We walked through some dull, green halls as they still chatted. It was... strange. I didn't know they'd switch up so quick. I suppose Helpy was just easily pissed off. I opened the door and held onto a blue railing, walking down a flight of stairs. They followed behind me and I had no clue what they were doing. I just ignored them and moved along.

"Barrels..." I thought to myself.

They didn't matter to me but it was nice to see what was around me.
I opened another door and found ourselves standing in a room with a rock wall.

"Blueberry, why is there rock walls?"

"Don't ask. I didn't build this place."

"Blueberry?" Helpi asked, confused.

"I can't keep saying 'MXES' forever, I got to call him something easier on my tongue."

"Lazy?"

"Oh please! Of course not, but I am tired."

I walked over to the boxes that sat on the shelves and began digging. I felt like a raccoon doing this. I mean, MXES and Helpi were just standing there and staring at me like the animal I am— even thought they're animals and I'm not. Weird isn't it?
My heart quickened and my stomach moaned as I found a candy bar.
I snatched it out the box and about squeezed it's contents out as I opened it and began munching down.

"Woah! When's the last time you ate again?"

"10 years."

"Uh huh." Helpi looks over to MXES and they just gave a nod to each other.

"Phew... I feel a little better, but I'm definitely nauseous..."

"You probably ate a rotten candy bar." MXES ran his thumb across my mouth, wiping off the chocolate.

He licked the excess off his thumb and gave me a look.

"You hungry too?"

"I don't eat."

"Oh right."

It was awkward. I never expected him to go all out and eat my excess chocolate— well taste, he can't eat.
We walked into a room... which smell of faint gasoline and had road tracks.

"Where are we?"

"Roxy's room."

"Roxy... wait! Is she here?!" I sprinted off, leaving the two behind.

"I don't think we're exactly close to the basement." MXES spoke to Helpi.

"I disagree." Helpi smirked.

"Whatever you say, poofer."

——————

I sat down at Roxy's vanity and looked in the dusty mirror. I couldn't see myself.
I took a wrinkled napkin out of my bag and wiped off the dust. Still blurry, but it was better. I looked... awful.
I didn't want to look at myself in the mirror for so long anymore. I had lines under my eyes and my hair was tangled and made me look like a rag.

"Terrible," I mumbled. "Terrible..."

"Not for long..."

"Huh? Who's there?!" I turned around, shocked at the presence in the shadows.
.
.
.
——————