Cassie

"Good. Maybe you women aren't so bad after all."

"Oh shush!"
.
.
.
——————

HELPI'S POV

My plan is working. My plan is actually working! I've smoothed my way to her and now she... isn't going to be so safe after all. She is going to be all mine. Well— not exactly mine— but the Mimic's. If I can just lead her into the basement, hopefully he'll be waiting for her. Waiting to pounce on her like fresh prey.
Back seven years ago when this place collapsed and broke onto itself, I had helped a young girl. Now, she may be a bit older than Gregory, not by much, but she was. Cassie— poor Cassie. She didn't see it coming. I led her down, down, down and she was... never seen again.
All I heard was her shrills and cries of agony as she took her last breath— maybe. I'm not quite sure. Roxy... Roxy's familiar and prideful voice— I remember her calling out to Cassie before my connection was terminated.
.
.
.
"AHH!" Cassie screamed as she fell down deeper into the ground.

The elevator had grabbed ahold of her and let her fall into its deepest pits. The pit where anything that comes in, never comes out. I remember exactly how that cry sounded, even seven years later.
Cassie grunted and let out a moan of pain as she the top and bottom of the elevator. She may or may have not broken her nose or cracked something.

"Ugh..." Cassie was coughing uncontrollably as the dirt and dust filled her lungs, making her gasp for air more than normal.

This was the point where she regretted had coming down here, and I loved every second of it. I wanted to just feel that power.

"H... help...!" She shrieked out quietly, nothing coming to save her.

She crawled and moved herself around as tears fell like heavy rain down her face.

"I'm... down here! H... *cough* help!"

A rock was moved over as a familiar metal face peaked through. At first, Cassie was quite startled as to what I could see. She thought it was the good ol' Mr. Mimic himself.
She pushed herself against the back of the elevator, avoiding all the sharp metal and rocks that pointed and threatened to end her if she got near.

"Cassie."

Suddenly, I was cut from the mask. I couldn't access what was happening anymore. I couldn't even contact the Mimic.
I had a change of heart for a while and met up with MXES, who was clearly the angriest he's ever been.
He was pissed that a little girl could get through so easily.
Ahh, okay fine I will be honest. He was angry at me. I was the problem. He accused and began going off on me for misleading that girl. For some reason, I just been feeling like two different people. One being nice— the other being... out of my mind. Completely a mistake in my programming. It must be... it feels off.
We teamed up and I freed him out of his little home. At this point... we had discussed a plan.
.
.
.
CASSIE'S POV

"R...Roxanne...?" I cried, wiping my tears off my face.

"Number one... Cassie. It's me, Roxy." I saw her 'face' as she crushed her way through, stumbling a bit.

She was so torn and worn out at this point that I wondered if she'll be okay. I love Roxy with all my heart and I couldn't imagine her even more worse. I really want to help her. My heart is aching.

"I'm here, do not worry, Cassie. Everything will be all right."

Her voice was so soothing to me. It made me feel like I was at home again, when I was a bit younger and my mom would sit beside me and read stories. She spoke like my mother. Maybe not the same voice, but the calm language.

"You came for me...!" I broke down in tears as I held out my arms to her.

Roxanne walked to me and held me in her arms, never letting me go.

"I'm so scared..."

"It'll be alright," She said, rubbing my back. "We've got this. After all, you'll always be my number one."

Her distorted face stared into my eyes. It was so scary, yet so comforting for me. I felt like I was in some form of heaven. This didn't feel real.
In fact, I couldn't feel Roxy. All I felt was the cold. I took off the mask and saw that Roxy wasn't ever there.
I was laying alone on the ground, cold.
My legs were stinging in pain as I was severely injured from the fall.

"R...Roxy..." I stuttered, breaking down.

Please... please come find me. I need you.
.
.
.
——————