A Letter?

"Y/n..." MXES said with a deep breath of relief.

"Yes...?"

"I need to tell you something..."
.
.
.
——————

"What is it?"

MXES gripped onto me, and hardly.

"I..."

"Say it... I want to hear." I whisper quickly, impatient on waiting for him to speak.

"I... I... I've always wanted to tell you this."

"Okay... well now is the chance."

MXES sighed and his grip got harder.

"I've been feeling for a long time now... ever since I've met you."

"Yeah...?"

I felt my shoulder cry in pain as I felt something sharp stab itself slowly into my shoulder.

"Do you... love me?"

I looked over at my shoulder and saw it bleeding. His hands had held onto me a little too hard.
I look back at the rabbit in shock.

"What? What do you mean?"

"Y/n... you know that I..."
.
.
.

"Y/n! Hello to you!" Helpi had gave me a shock to wake me up from my daze.

I felt my body shake and burn. My eyes had teared up the moment I was shocked.

"Ow! That fucking hurts! Helpy! What's wrong with you?!" I looked at him wide-eyes and shaking.

"Just trying to get your attention! That's all." Helpi was eating a cupcake from god knows where.

Probably something that was shoved in his ass for hibernation later on. Fat fuck.

"You don't need to fucking electrocute me." I groaned.

"Some things are for the better."

"Oh shut up."

I looked behind me at the big cupcake and sighed.

"I don't feel like I'm ever going to get there in time."

"Don't give up," Helpi cheered. "We still got quite a while until it's too late."

"I don't know. I mean, Gregory's dead. MXES is gone... he left me. Cassie? A girl that I don't know is missing, perhaps dead. Look, I'm just confused and lost."

"Don't worry..."

"How can I not worry Helpy? I'm the only person here! Besides you..."

I teared up as I continue walking through the room, ignoring all the weird shit around me.

"I give up. I feel like I'm going to die in here."

My stomach rumbled and growled in pain.

All of a sudden— a little robot was crawling towards me.

"W...what the fuck?!" I whispered.

I stumbled back onto my bruised fucking ass and immediately stumbled back onto my feet, almost taking flight.
However, I didn't run. I noticed it was walking calmly and had some letter attached to its body.

"Huh?"

It then came to a halt as it stood in front of me, looking upon the giant in front of it.

"Uhm... hey." I waved at it.

It's head nodded and it stared at me.

"Is this... for me?" I slowly grabbed the letter, making sure it was and that it wouldn't attack me for being a thief.

"Thanks..."

"What is it Y/n?"

"Some thing gave me a letter." I said quietly.

I opened the letter and there was a neat style to the handwriting. Must've been a clean person.
I read over it and my mind went crazy. Somebody is here! I'm not the only one after all!
Roxy... Roxy is alive? How could she be? After all... she wasn't the best at certain things. I won't mention it now though. But, I'm just... jumping on my two feet! I can't help and contain my excitement anymore! All of my tiredness and lost of hope had gone away.

"Helpy! Im not alone!" I jumped.

"Oh really? Who wrote it?"

"Roxanne Wolf herself!"

Helpi had a cold look on his face and looked like he wanted to kill someone.

"That's... good to know."

"I know right! Helpy... we need to get there faster. Do you know a way?"

"Well, perhaps you could pick up some scrap layin' around and dig a tunnel from the floor."

"Ohh pfft. Don't try to be funny with me, little bear."

"I'm not. I'm just saying." He shrugged, magically sipping on some apple juice from out of no where.

"You got to share your stash with me sometime." My stomach growled at the sight of the juice.

"Nope." Helpi sipped it all up before I could even react.

"Oh piss off."

"Drink ya own piss." He said back, thinking he really got me.

"Mmk, sure. Just... seriously, we need to-"

I bumped into someone. I wasn't looking very clearly as I was walking.
I slowly looked up at the person and I couldn't help but cry.
.
.
.
——————