Weird!

"Okay..." I took a deep breath. "You... you won't leave me right?"

"Of course not. I just think you need a little lesson..."

"What do you mean?"

"Come closer to me... and you'll see."
.
.
.
——————

We were already pretty close to each other so I slightly leaned myself in. MXES grabbed ahold of both of my shoulders.

"What... what are we doing?"

MXES looked me up and down, slowly back up to my face, his eyes not wanting to leave sight of something. Not sure what it is.

"We're having a personal face-to-face conversation."

"Ah... we don't got to get this close, don't we?"

"Of course, this is what humans do with a faithful, face-to-face convo."

"Well, you see— face-to-face means 'having a talk in person', not quite literally our faces together." I giggled a bit.

Silly rabbit— hare?

"Wait— what animal are you exactly?"

"Don't change the subject." He said with seriousness.

"I'm not! I'm just curious. It crossed my mind, alright?"

"Sure. Im not even certain myself."

"You look more of a hare than a rabbit though. You know, longer... uh nose, I guess."

"I suppose so." He shrugged.

"Hairless hare..."

"Don't you dare..."

"Hare with no hair." I smirked.

MXES's hand quickly covered my mouth, his fingers wrapping about half my head from how big they were. Goodness dude.

"Don't say that ever again." His mouth opened wider, revealing that smile.

I couldn't help but blush. He was kind of cute when he did that face. Not that I liked him or anything! It's just adorable.
I'm not interested in romance with him at all. Number one, he's some rabbit thing. Number two, we can't even marry or procreate because... why? It's weird. Number three, he's a security system! A SYSTEM! FOR SECURITY!

"Are you sick?" He let go of me.

"No?"

"Your face is red. I sense something wrong... do you need any first-aid? Rest?"

"No, no, I'm just embarrassed."

His head tilted, like he was observing me. He went back to his original position, and that's when his eyes widened and his pupils shrinks.

"Oh."

"Yep."

"I understand."