Parts

"Alright, what do you want?" He smiled.

I rested my head on my hands, resting.

"I need you... to help me with this."
.
.
.
——————

Helpi crossed his arm and raised an eyebrow, giving me a look of intrigue. Almost like he was desperate to know what I wanted from him.

"So... that statement you said... gave me something... an idea."

"And what would that be?" Helpi suddenly changed and had a question mark above his head.

"We can take parts... and try to put Gregory's soul into them."

Helpi brightened a little, some veins appearing at his head.

"Jackpot! That's exactly what we should do."

"Pretty smart, ain't I?"

"For a woman, you are." Helpi grinned.

"Oh please! I'm sure us women are very smart, okay?"

"Sure, tell me one smart woman."

Uhm, excuse me bear, you got me there! Pathetic! I genuinely can't think of any famous smart woman in the world.

"Uh..."

"Exactly!" He laughed and rolled around, giggles pouring out of his mouth.

Suddenly, he stood up straight and looked at me with a tense look. I felt a bit not-so at ease. But hey, I was in on the idea and... we might as well make it work. Whether it means risking my life to save Gregory's soul or to...

"So first, we'll need to find animatronic parts laying around."

"Wait— hold yourself for a minute. What about... we find a quiet and secret base somewhere in this Pizzaplex?" I ask.

"Not a bad idea. Sounds good to me. However, you must be aware of the dangers in this place and that anywhere you are, someone is watching."

"I'm sure they're just looking at my bodacious figure." I say, faking a popular-girl voice.

I was scared out of mind. I just can't express it to Helpy because... well he'd probably back out of the idea.

"Enouuuuugh, let's stay on topic."

"Hey, don't like making jokes and having fun?" I shrugged a little.

"I don't need to know about people staring at your body."

"Come on, I was just joking! People don't stare at me that way anyways."

"You sure? Positive that nobody looks at you that way?" That fat bear teased.

I rolled my eyes, wishing that I'd never even made that joke.

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"You should really ask your little boyfriend sometime soon."

"Who? I don't have a boyfriend. What do you mean by that?" I looked at him confused.

"The guy who kicked me out of this system for a bit before I was able to get back in."

"NO WAY! That rabbit, the big tall blue-black one?!" I sat up straight, my goosebumps showing out a bit more due to the sudden movement.

Helpi nodded and said, "Yes, that one. The one with fairly large ears and a huge wide smile."

"And the chin? The godly-chiseled chin?"

"Mhm. Exactly Y/n."

"Oh god..." I whispered.

"Weird isn't it?" Helpi asked, smirking.

"Yeah what a pervert. But how do you know this?"

Helpi went quiet.

"Have you been watching me along with MXES?"

"Of course not!" Helpi said with a red-handed voice. "I just-"

"Are you working with him?"

That question really made Helpi go quiet. Just completely still with sweat down his face, if he could sweat.

"No! I'm not working with him. Now that's all you need to know."

"Why can't I know the rest?" I beg, thirsting for the truth.

"It's none of your concern about our relationship. Worry about your own."

I didn't want to annoy him more. After all, some people keep their personal business private, which I can understand why. I would do it too. And I do— I don't usually enjoy people being all up in my business. Hell, I can't deny that I do tend to eavesdrop on a conversation if I'm mentioned in it. Maybe something like, "Y/n isn't very~" and I promise you'll see me running to you to ask what you're saying about me.

"Okay I'm sorry," I dusted myself off of any dirt and adjusted the mask.

"I think it'll be better if we just find the parts first."

"Alright. Why do you think that?" Helpi tested.

"Because I could be found easily and I don't want that."

"Good. Maybe you women aren't so bad after all."

"Oh shush!"
.
.
.
——————