Unexpected Guests and a Gift

(Bessie's POV)

(Bessie's POV)

Today is the big day for Glinda and Elphaba, and to say I haven't been sent here, there, and everywhere is an understatement! Glinda has me running around like crazy making sure everything is perfect, and as am passing the main entrance I hear a carriage pull-up. Glancing out I immediately recognize it as Madame Marigold's, and I grin knowing she will have her assistant, Tessa, with her along with Master Ruaridh Sarto bringing Glinda's gown to her. 

Once Madame Marigold, Master Sarto, and Tessa exit the carriage I am surprised to see two other people get out as well. Unsure of who they are, I am wary of letting them in. "Good morning, Sir, Madame, and Tessa." I give a curtsy to them when the door is opened before turning to the two strangers. "I beg your pardon, but I am afraid I am uncertain of who your companions are." 

"Good Morning, Bessie!" Madame Marigold says grinning and giving a slight nod before stepping aside to allow Master Sarto to enter.

 He gives me a smile. "None of that bowing and curtsying for us young lady. We are not your betters today." When I enquire about the two companions Master Sarto gives a slight chuckle. "Forgive my manners, and allow me to introduce you to my two assistants. They are here to do hair and makeup for the brides." The two give a slight bow and smile when introduced. 

Glancing at the two I'm not quite sure what to make of them. "I see, please forgive me for a moment. I must get Lady Upland, as we weren't expecting any additional people. Would you please follow me to the sitting room until I return with her?"

"No problem at all, young lady." Master Sarto says, giving a polite cheerful smile. "We will be happy to wait."

"Thank you." I give one last curtsy after leading them to the sitting room, and rushing towards the room that Glinda and her mother are in. Knocking, I wait for a response before entering. "Excuse me, Lady Upland, but your presence is needed in the sitting room."

Lady Upland and Glinda both look over to me. "Momsie?" Glinda sounded worried and nervous. Lady Upland gives her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. I will see what is going on and handle it. Meanwhile, get yourself ready to get your gown on." With that Lady Upland and I head back down to the sitting room. 

(Larena's POV)

I follow Bessie to the sitting room, and give Marigold, Tessa, and Master Sarto. I didn't at first see the other two.. "Good morning, and welcome." 

"Good morning, Lady Upland!" Master Sarto stands and gives me a polite nod. "I am sorry if I have overstepped, but. I brought two of my most trusted associates to help with the prepositions." With that I am surprised when I turn towards where Master Sarto motions. "Lady Upland, may I introduce you to-"

"Crope! Tibbet! My goodness, it has been a long time." I grin moving towards them. "It's so good to see you again!"

"Lady Upland, the pleasure is all ours." They grin and hug. The others exchange surprised looks. I noticed and chuckle stepping away. "Crope and Tibbet have known Glinda since her days at Shiz. They visited once or twice."  I turn back to them. "I must say I admit I am a tad surprised to see you, and it does complicate things a little…" I say slowly.