Waking Glinda

(Elphaba's POV)

(Elphaba's POV)

Glinda and I spend the rest of the afternoon locked in her room making up for lost time, and believe me it is heavenly! We lay tangled together in bed Glinda had drifted off to sleep and I was dozing when there is a knock at the door. Glinda grumbled and rolled over, and I carefully, so not to wake her, slipped out of bed and grab a robe. Throwing the robe on quickly I open the door. “What is it Bessie?”

“Master and Lady Upland wanted me to inform you that you all will be dining out for supper tonight.” She looks at me and then glances past me to Glinda. “Is she asleep?” I smile and nod glancing back at the bed. “Yes she is.”

“Were you sleeping as well?” She looks back at me, and notices I am wearing Glinda's bathrobe. “N-no. I was just dozing a-after we mad-” I stammer and feel myself begin to blush I clear my throat and turn away. “We were just cuddling… together, um, on the bed!”

Bessie laughs and shakes her head. “Alright.” She smirks knowingly and I do a mental facepalm. Idiot she knows you two weren't cuddling. “Well, would you care for some help in getting ready? I know Glinda can be a bit much to handle when she is woken up.”

“No thank you, Bessie. That won't be necessary. I am sure I can handle Glinda.”

“Alright.” She smirks. “Don't take too long handling Glinda you leave at seven for supper.” She laughs and I once again turn fifty different shades of green. I shove her out the door and close it quickly yet quietly. I can hear Bessie still laughing as she walks away.

I manage to compose myself after a few moments then I quietly go over to the bed. Glinda looks so peaceful and happy. I really do hate to wake it, but I don't want either of us to be late for supper . “Glinda, my sweet,” I whisper leaning over and planting a soft kiss on her cheek, “time to wake up.” She grumbles at me, and I just smile. “Come on, my sweet.” I begin to kiss her again. First on her forehead, the her cheek and finally on her lips. She rolls over and pulls the blankets over her head, and curls up tightly in them grumbling Oz knows what to herself.

Alright. Well, that didn't work. Suddenly, I grin a little wickedly and yank the blankets off her. She yelps as the blankets are ripped off her and she sits up frantically grabbing a pillow to hide her nakedness with. I just quietly begin to cackle, because it really is rather adorable watching her as she isn't fully awake, so she is frantic to cover up not yet realizing I'm the one who stole her blankets.

(Glinda's POV)

Here I am all cozy sleeping when the most horrifical thing happened! Someone stole my blankets! I sit bolt upright letting out a squeals as the cool air hits my skin, and I then realize I'm completely naked! After a moment if fumbling I manage to find a large pillow to hide most of myself with.

Once I am covered with a pillow I hear laughing. Someone is laughing! Wait… not laughing cackling! My mind suddenly clicks awake. “ELPHABA!” I yell and glare daggers at her when I finally spot her standing at the foot of the bed holding my wonderfully cozy blankets smirking at me. “I am going to kill you!” I scream lunging at her and immediately begin beating her with the pillow.

“Ouch!” Elphie laughs as the pillow slams against her side rather hard. She blocks most of the hits but continues to laugh. After a few minutes she manages to get the pillow away from me, and so I jumper her knocking her into the floor with a somewhat loud thump, where I then proceed to start slapping her. “Elphaba!” Slaps her cheek. “Malane!” Slaps her arm. “Thropp!” Slaps her in the side of her head. “I am going to kill you!” I growl. She disturbed my beautiful slumber therefore she must pay for it!

“Ouch! Hey!” Elphie says trying to block my slaps, but I am faster than her! She gets ahold of both my arms eventually and wrestles with me till she has me pinned face down on floor, and is sitting on me holding my arms painfully behind my back. “That's enough of your temper tantrum!” She growls sounding a little annoyed. I stop struggling and lay still. “Good girl.” She says and gets off me letting me up.

I stand up and turn quickly to face her. “Why in Oz did you steal my blankets and are you wearing my bathrobe?” I yell at her. She leans against the wall casually. “I put your robe on because Bessie came knocking on the door and I figured it would be rather awkward for not only me but her if I answered the door naked, and I stole your blankets because it was time to get up.”

“Well, you could have woken me up nicely you know! You have kissed me, and I would have woken up.” She looks at me amused arching a brow and giving a half smirk. “I tried to kiss you awake, but you wanted nothing to do with waking up, and so I did the only other thing I could think of, stealing your blankets. You see, your parents are taking us out for supper tonight. Now we need to get ready because we only have two hours before we have to go, and I have to make sure nobody is going to recognize me.” She says and stops leaning against the wall, and turns towards the door.

I scowl at her not wanting to let her get the last word in. “Oh. Well, I see.” I say and then turn up my nose and toss my hair. “By the way my robe looks hideous on you. It barely covers your ass!” I say and push past her slapping her ass as I pass causing her to yelp in surprise. I smirk to myself and quickly rush to my bathroom slamming the door shut behind me, and locking it before she can even react with anything more than a yelp.