Caught in the Act

(Glinda's POV)

(Glinda's POV)

You shouldn't be kissing him! You don't love him! You love Elphie! I ignore the voice screaming in my head. “Elphie, isn't here!” I hiss under my breath. “What did you say?” Chuffrey asks pulling out of the kiss and looking at me curiously. I give him a small smile. “I didn't say anything.” I quickly lean in to kiss him some more.

As we kiss Chuffrey leans towards me till I am laying on the bed. I can feel my heart racing as he begins to kiss my neck, and I smile and let out a quiet moan, lost in the moment. “Glinda?” He says as kisses my lips again. “Hmm?” I reply opening my eyes. “Come back to me.” He stops kissing me and looks into my eyes. “You wouldn’t be alone anymore.”

I am quiet for a few minutes. I wouldn’t be alone anymore. “I-it would be nice to not be alone anymore.” I say quietly and he kisses me. I begin to return the kiss. You aren’t alone. You have Bessie, Old Jake, your parents, and Elphie. Even if you can’t be with her she is there as well. I growl at the voice in my head and shut it out as I remove Chuffrey’s shirt and run my hand over his chest with a smile. “Think about it Glinda.” Chuffrey whispers and runs his hand through my hair gently, and finishes undoing the buttons on my shirt. “You could have everything you ever wanted.”

“That would be nice.” I whispers my eyes never leaving his. He smiles and leans down kissing my chest, and my breath hitches for a moment. “Think about it, Glin.” He begins kissing my all over my chest and works down towards my stomach. My mind grows hazy, and I suddenly can’t think straight, but I continue to listen to him enjoying the way his lips feel on me. I close my eyes and sigh contently. “Ch-Chuffrey…” I manage to gasp eyes opening wide as I feel his hand brush my leg. I hadn’t even realized he had manage to move my skirt up, and I feel him smile against my bare stomach. I want to say something, but for some reason I can’t think at all! All I know is I do not want him to stop, and at the same time I feel I shouldn’t let him kiss me.

(Bessie’s POV)

It has been quite awhile since Glinda returned to her room, and I decide to go see if I could finish cleaning up in her room. After collecting the few things I need to clean to her room I head towards her room. Balancing my cleaning things precariously I fumble with the door knob, and enter the room. “GLINDA!!” I say shocked and horrified as I see her and Chuffrey in bed. They are both almost completely naked and clearly they have been doing more than talking!

Her and Chuffrey both look over at me quickly, and I stand there briefly in shock at what I am seeing. “Bessie!” Glinda says looking horrified. I am snapped from my state of shock and glare at her. “Glinda, how could you? You told Elphaba you loved her, and this is what you do?” I shoot her a look of disgust. She sits up and Chuffrey gets off her. “Bessie, pl-”

“I don’t want to hear it!” I growl and storm over to the bed. I grab Chuffrey’s shirt off the floor and shove it at him. “Get out of here before I have you removed from Lady Glinda’s room!”

“You can’t talk to me that way!” He snaps. “You are just a servant! Besides, Glinda was doing this of her own free will. Now you leave.” He smirks putting his arm around Glinda and kissing her neck. I look from him to Glinda. She doesn’t say a word, but nods. “Very well!” I growl glaring at them both. “I will leave.” Then I look at Glinda. “As much as it has been a pleasure working for you Lady Glinda as if this very minute I quit. I will return to your parent’s house and collect my things, and be gone when you return.” With that I turn on my heels and storm out of the room slamming the door behind me before she or Chuffrey can say anything.

I rush as quickly as I can to my room and waste not time in collecting my things. It’s a good thing I didn’t bring much because I just want to get away from here as soon as possible! Once I have my bags packed I head for the door of the Palace. “Bessie?” I hear Master Averic call my name. I turn and look at him giving him a slight curtsy. “Master Averic.”

“Where are you going?”

“I am sorry Sir, but I am afraid I must leave.” I say turning back towards the door. “I am no longer in the employment of Lady Glinda.”

“What?” He asks surprised. “Did she fire you?” I shake my head. “No.”

“Then why did you quit?” He asks curiously, and I sigh. “Let's just say that there has been dramatic changes and it's time to move on.”

“Alright… I guess that makes sense.” He says slowly nodding. I give him a smile and curtsy. “Thank you for understanding. Now if you would please excuse me your Eminence, my carriage has just arrived.”

“Of course!” He says quickly and gives me a slight bow. “Safe travels!” He says and give him one final curtsy. “Good bye Sir, and good luck with the negotiations.” I say as the cabby takes my bags and then helps me into the carriage.