Chapter 1

In the dim cave, only a few spars glowing with faint fluorescence are illuminated. In the deepest part of the cave, two chains extend from the stone wall, and the other end is wrapped around a pair of slender ankles.

Chi Ying sat on the ground, stroked the thick anklets lightly, and yawned lazily.

Today is the server shutdown day of the game, and it is also her last day as a villain. After today, no more players will come here. And she will be automatically destroyed by the program after three minutes.

Thinking of this, Chi Ying lowered her eyes.

She kicked off her anklet in boredom, unable to make any waves about the fate that was about to befall her.

[Virtual intelligence detected, intelligence testing...]

Chi Ying raised her head and circled around.

Who is speaking?

[Intelligence is up to the standard, and it has reached the standard of ordinary humans. 】

[Appearance condition testing... The appearance matches the Virgin Mary figure. The system starts binding. 】

She couldn't find the source, so she got up and groped around the wall to see if any players were accidentally trapped there.

The chains on her ankles restricted her movement, Chi Ying frowned, exerted a little force on her feet, and the shackles that bound her broke instantly.

If there are players here, they will be surprised. The only thing in the game that can restrain the strongest villain is this chain. But now, is this chain so easily broken?

[Host Chi Ying has been bound. Identity: XX game final boss...]

The voice suddenly stopped, as if something was wrong.

B...BOSS?

This little girl is the game boss! ?

However, once the host is bound, there is no going back.

Caught off guard by hearing her own name, Chi Ying hadn't had time to be surprised, but the next second her eyes went dark and she lost consciousness.

[The common sense of the world has been transmitted, and the external channel is opening...] The electronic sound without ups and downs sounds inexplicably sad at the moment.

When she opened her eyes again, Chi Ying was already in another world. Shelves, and a few scattered supplies.

It looks like a large supermarket?

The thing that claimed to be a system stuffed a lot of strange things in her mind, and she can tell now that this place should be called a "supermarket".

It's just that there is nothing in this supermarket, and there seems to be no staff guarding it.

Boom!

Chi Ying turned her head to look at the source of the sound.

Boom!

Again, what's behind the shelf?

She hesitated, and decided to go around and have a look.

She poked her head out from the side of the shelf, just in time to meet the eyes of a creature that was tentatively called a humanoid.

"Ho **** ho."

someone! only...

Chi Ying opened her eyes wide, feeling a little surprised. This person looks so weird?

The whole body is grey-green, and there are all kinds of strange black spots on the face, like corpse spots, sunken face, and protruding eyeballs. In short, the person is as long as he is ugly.