Chapter 35

"If you have any questions, you can ask!" The scarred man smiled cheerfully, "Hey, I thought you were not bad people the first time I saw you. I just blamed you for those supernatural beings. I'm sorry, haha."

Gu Chi: "..."

The rest: "..."

It's actually venting anger... so casually?

"You just said that the safe zone you are in is attacked by zombies? Is it a conscious collective attack?"

"Hey!" The man said in surprise, "How do you know that!"

"Although I am not a supernatural person, I am strong and have the ability to defend myself. Since the outbreak of the zombie virus, I have also encountered many zombies. But the situation like the previous few days is really unprecedented. Those zombies It’s as if you suddenly have a brain, and you know how to cooperate!”

Sure enough...

Gu Chi continued to ask: "In which safe zone did you encounter this situation? Is there a specific location?"

"Yes, but there are not many people there who can escape, and the rest are basically..."

The man didn't finish his sentence, but everyone present knew it well.

The scarred man asked: "There is no one there anymore. If you want to save people, it's useless to go there."

"You are not the only target of them... If we don't investigate, more people will die." Gu Chi raised his eyes.

"Hey, whatever you want. We were attacked by zombies in the C-level security zone on the west side of City Y."

"C-level safety zone?" Gu Chi pondered for a moment.

He let out a sigh, "No wonder, I haven't received any news from the headquarters."

The C-level security area basically has no communication tools that can communicate with the outside world, because the number of people is small, and it is the security area with the largest number and widest distribution. Therefore, the headquarters does not have so many resources to equip each C-level area with communication devices.

They had always thought that the leader's goal was the densely populated places like A and B grades, but they ignored those small C grade areas.

"One more question. This..." Gu Chi pointed to the packing bag that the man had put away, "Where did you get it?"

Chi Ying shrank her neck, feeling a chill on her back for no reason.

"Oh, this. It's the supplies from the supply truck. Originally, our area was under the responsibility of the alliance, but because of the distance, there is basically nothing for the supply truck to deliver supplies to us."

The scarred man said with emotion: "That time they suddenly brought down several boxes of supplies. I didn't eat for a long time during that time, so I was not far from death. It is thanks to those food that I can stand here now."

He suddenly looked at Chi Ying with a face of relief: "Chi Ying, what a good name..."

Chi Ying only felt that Gu Chi's gaze over her head was particularly terrifying. She swallowed, and silently lowered her head.

"Thank you." Gu Chi nodded his thanks.

After bidding farewell to those people, Chi Ying returned to the car and curled up like little quails with her lips pursed. She was waiting for Gu Chi to ask her about her name...

With that look in his eyes just now, he must be completely sure that the person is her.

However, until they arrived at the so-called safe zone, Gu Chi never talked about what happened just now.