Chapter 7

Underground laboratory.

There is another door between the place where they usually conduct experiments and the hall that comes directly down from the metal door. If they want to go in, they must clean up the zombies here before they can pass through here.

"Ho **** ho!"

Lu Yunfei raised his hand, and set fire to the zombie that jumped over with its mouth wide open.

"Hey!" There was another zombie in a lab coat.

Everyone present was stunned.

The people inside... really turned into zombies.

Look carefully, among the zombies wearing experimental protective clothing, there is also a very short male zombie. That was the person they were full of complaints not long ago—Xiao Ren.

Gu Chi took a breath and forced himself to calm down and direct.

"Yunfei, Mu Yu, you deal with these guys at the door. Song Shi, you are here with them too."

They not only have to find survivors, but also ensure that the data in the laboratory is not destroyed. The abilities of Lu Yunfei and Mu Yu are both fire-type abilities, if they are not well grasped, the data in the laboratory may be burned. It's safest for them to stay outside.

"clear."

"clear!"

"Lin Xun, follow me."

He glanced at Chi Ying and said, "You must follow me closely."

Chi Ying nodded.

Gu Chi rewarded several ice blades from the rushing zombies, and dark red blood burst out from their browbones and splashed all over the ground.

However, no one fell...

The ice blade, which was supposed to pass through the zombie's entire brain, could barely penetrate half of it at this time. They don't know what the pain is, and they stagger and continue to move towards the prey in their eyes.

Standing behind him, Lin Xun raised his hand, and many vines grew out of nowhere on the ground, wrapped around their ankles and arms, barely stumbling their footsteps.

Gu Chi's face was serious, and he condensed a few ice blades again. This time, he used twice as many abilities as before.

He let go of his fingers, only to hear the sound of ice piercing through the air, and the zombies fell down.

Chi Ying glanced, and the other end of the ice blade just passed through the zombie's head.

"Lin Xun, use twice the power."

Lin Xun gasped when he heard this.

Twice the ability...The growth rate of these guys is a bit too fast.

He concentrated on using his powers and covered the road leading to the laboratory gate with vines. All zombies blocking the way are restricted by these entangled vines.

Seeing this, Gu Chi quickly made a move. In a few breaths, the vines on the ground were already soaked in rancid blood.

The surroundings are temporarily clean. Gu Chi took a few steps forward and looked inside through the crack in the door.

Seeing the situation inside, Gu Chi took half a step back.

"Team leader?"

"Too many..."

Lin Xun was taken aback, and hurried over.

Inside the door, in an area less than 200 square meters, there were fifty or sixty zombies moving around! More importantly, he did not see any trace of humans...